Grow equipment legally

Is grow equipment illegal to own if not been used or used?

1 Like

I thought this was I love growing tomatoes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::+1:

5 Likes

Nope.
But if you are going to grow illegally don’t leave any Footprints going back to your house.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that is bad citizenship.

1 Like

I’m growing flowers, just wanted to know if there was an issue with grow equipment that some might use to grow other stuff with …Thanks for the info lol…

Thanks for the info, growing flowers… Just wanted to know if there was an issue with grow equipment that some might use to grow other stuff with…

Since you gave me on idea, I might throw in a couple of tomato plants and see how that works…

2 Likes

No its not illegal to have grow equipment. It’s not illegal to grow plants and flowers and fruit and vegetables in your home. So why would having the proper equipment to give them everything that they need to thrive in an environment that they are not normally grown in be illegal.

That’s my two cents on this matter.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, just being over parinord I guess… Don’t want to get
in a jam for owning the wrong stuff… I got nutes also oh well I’m going
to do a grow just as soon as I find a new place…

1 Like

Just grab ahold of us anytime and everyone in an this Tread I’m. sure would be more than happy to help

Will

4 Likes

Thanks cause I need plenty of help I’m curious about alot…

1 Like

I keep random packs of veggie seeds and flower seeds near my grow stuff, Its All legal my grow friend !!
<*)))><{

2 Likes

See that’s my thoughts exactly. All legal.

1 Like

No more likes yikes

1 Like