Grow diary for my first grow ever! Named her Cherry, let’s see if she pops!

Looks like your plant is growing out number 5 right now.

1 Like

Is it too late to FIM?

Edit: I read the link you send and the recommendation is by the 4th or 5th nodes, I’m right on time

1 Like

Yep, I think you’re right where you need to be. FIM away

1 Like

Hopefully she doesn’t get mad at me for FIMming her. Misted her with some rainwater after as a peace offering :laughing:

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: she will bounce right back

2 Likes

Day 21. She looks happy, newest fan leaves grew out a bit last night. Still to early to tell if I FIMed her correctly.

4 Likes

Day 22. Pistils are growing I think. One of her leaves had a spot in it not sure what’s it means. P.H is 6.2

Looks like you may have just splashed something on the leaf. Just carry on and watch for more.

1 Like

Gotcha, I’ll have to be more careful next time. Not sure what it could’ve been.

Day 23. Hope everyone had a happy Turkey day! She got burned from the light, to be honest I’m expecting that to happen a bit more due to the size of the grow space. No biggie she’s a trooper. Still not sure if I FIMed right, can anyone tell?

2 Likes

Day 24. Her stem is a lot thicker now, I’ll keep that support stake in till mid next week just to be safe. She got another light burn but she’ll be okay, expecting a few more as she grows.

Honestly can’t tell if FIMming worked thinking of doing it again, I can’t seem to see the 4 new bud sites everyone talks about. I really wanted to FIM to slow down her vertical growth early but we’ll see.

She’s a healthy girl, glad she’s happy, been telling myself it’s the rain water I spray her with probs has nothing to do with it but I like to think it’s like Figi water to her :joy:

4 Likes

Looking great so far!

2 Likes

Looking great good job

1 Like

Day 26. Her third water change was today. Nothing else I notice other than the usual growth. This week might be a quiet week for her.

1 Like

She’s growing right along beautifully

2 Likes

Day 27. She’s starting to take in more water. The Mary has a sensor level to let you know if you need to top up the water. In previous weeks she would drink 4% of the water per week. Since yesterday’s water change she’s drank ~10%, in one day!

The tanks holds about 13 liters. That’s about 1.3 liters in a day! Not sure if it means anything I’m assuming water uptake gets higher closer to flowering? It’s also a lot more humid in there guessing it’s the water is evaporating through her leaves.

Also her stem is VERY sturdy, happy she thickened up! Thanks for recommending the fan I truly believe that helped!

2 Likes

Beautiful all those are great signs of a healthy baby. At that pace in flowering you might have 2 replace water once a day

1 Like

Got it! Never read about the increase uptake in feeding so it caught me by surprise I thought my tank had a leak :joy:. Thinking of scrogging or maybe a tie down. Not to sure yet but I know I should start soon before she turns untrainable.

That space is tight so a scrog might be your best option. She’s already an aggressive grower

1 Like

Oh, yeah. Shoulda braced you for that. My plants went from drinking about 5gal every 7-10 to 10gal every 3-5. :grimacing:

1 Like