Grow books that are up to date

what are the best grow books , i have the grow bible , but it 20 years old , need some up to date

1 Like

I may not be much help but the search bar is a great tool here. Lot of valuable information.

3 Likes

I would 2nd that👆…I’m a newbie and this is my go to source for knowledge and any questions I may have

2 Likes

i know this is full of info , but when me and my brother , go places i would like something to read , my eyes are bad , so cell phone is to small

1 Like

I love the guides here
The only book I used is one from 20 years ago
I learned SOG when it wasn’t called that
It was an ancient Chinese trellis method
Marijuana Botany book/guide

1 Like

This in itself has a lot of updated information. Just need to learn how to better search for what you want to know. Even check strain specific journals on here. They are much more journalistic. Not like a forum. But that’s why there are both to choose from.

Also, just because the bible is older, doesn’t mean it’s not full of relevant information. More than many can absorb their first run through. The writer of the bible wrote it with more experience than legitimate American universities have been alowed to do research. So a researcher with more years than canabis has been legal to research in America. Cough… as you said. 20 years ago…

3 Likes