Grow area ? And Bud Growth Harvest now?

Hi on my second grow now. I have a 2x3 old entertainment center for my grow area. I have a 1000 watt King led with built in fan . I also have 2 fans running 24 7. I went out and bought a portable AC due to the fact that I have to grow in my garage. I live in the sub tropics of Florida. What is the advantage of a grow tent?? I will load some photos.

2 Likes

A grow tent will allow you more control over the plant’s environment. How long have they been in flower? Going by bud size, looks like you might have a few weeks.

Those are some frosty ladies, fer sure…

1 Like

Look good need more time I see white hairs and about tent control you space and reflect light

1 Like

They have been flowering for about 5 weeks.

1 Like

Can I line the grow area with foil??

Yes any to reflect the light but don’t used mirrors lmao

1 Like

The full plant picks are from 3 weeks ago.
The bud picks are from today.

Looking great dude!

1 Like

Thanks for the responses!! As a new grower info is so important. this forum is just what I need!!

1 Like

Yup! Me too! Welcome to the best grow forum on the planet :earth_americas:

1 Like

Nice. A tent allows u the ability to control temps and rh a bit better also keeo all the light out for a complete dark period as needed. Looking at the bud pics they still have a few weeks to a month more if u want some good buds. If u dont have a 60x or more magnifyer or a usb microscope might wanna get one while there is time left. Looking good so far. Better lighting will probably be needed with a tent if thats all u jave for light. Buds look nice tho good job so far

1 Like