Grow and Growth Log (the plants and myself)

500 ppm wouldn’t account for the N toxicity, I wouldn’t think. Is it possible they got an excess at some point? Because that is for sure what you have.

Unless my Bluelabs truncheon is broken. I just checked it and they are still at 500. Regardless, I’ll flush them tonight and post updated photos.

1 Like

Does your EC/TDS/PPM meter show the same results at different water temperatures?

Like if you fill a bucket with your 42F water and check it, then let it sit out and get to room temp and check it, do you get the same readings?

2 Likes

Yes, mine does. I try to keep my nute solution at 70F when I measure.

1 Like

I’ll check that tonight when I flush those guys. I have the Cyco flush solution…should I use some of that?

I’ve never used Cyco Flush, but I do like to do a flush using Florakleen (another flushing agent) every three weeks or so. I generally empty my reservoir and fill it with tap water plus the Florakleen, let it do it’s think for 4 hours or so, and then reset the reservoir.

Is Cyco Flush the same thing as Cyco Kleanse?

Yeah, Kleanse is what they call it. I just couldn’t remember the name at work today. So it was Na toxicity. I have been looking at the wrong scale on my measuring device. There is a 500 scale and a 700 scale. The PPM is at 1150. I’ve got water warming in my room and will have it all flushed out to pure water shortly. Thanks guys!! I will also check the cold vs room temp readings on my reader too. Are the PPM readings relative to temps like PH?

1 Like

Still dark and glossy from the Na mess-up.

And my others that I let get a little hungry so I could watch the color change and learn a little.

Not worried about yield or quality yet. Making mistakes is part of the learning process…and I like seeing the limits of these plants. It actually eases my mind just a little to see how resilient these things are.

4 Likes

And the edible addition… basil, peppermint, cilantro, hot peppers and bell peppers. Most will be outside plants in a few months.

4 Likes

Ladies are looking better. Whatcha got in there :point_up:t2:

:smile: I was editing my post when you asked. basil, peppermint, cilantro, hot peppers and bell peppers. Most will be outside plants in a few months.

1 Like

Nice sounds good start on a salsa.

1 Like

The forest

3 Likes

CO2 back online and temps back up.

2 Likes

Well… technically you can eat your flowers too…
After decarbing. :grin:
@xaero_cool

2 Likes

Something I forgot to mention before. Today was the first day the room went dark. I’ve had the room on 24/7 veg until today at 9AM and they will sleep until 3PM every day from here on out. My photo gold leaf plants in the tent will just keep vegging until I close up the tent and flip them to 12/12, but that may be a while after I’ve treated them so poorly. So now I’ve got to dial in my dehumidifier/humidifier settings. It will be easy enough, but I have to modify the humidifier to turn on from the outlet instead of the digital control panel on the top of the unit. Shouldn’t be too hard.
Here’s my graph about 20 minutes before the lights come back on.

Any VPD experts around here? Should I be dehumidifying the room is my VPD is still in optimal range?

2 Likes

@dbrn32 recently shared a VPD chart with me that I believe was more specific to LEDs… let me see if I can find it.

3 Likes

That would be awesome!

2 Likes

That’s the one right? @Bogleg

2 Likes

Yes, sir… I was just removing the URL.

3 Likes