Grow advice for new gardening

Frederick AP 39° 27’ N 77° 25’ W With this in mind when should I start clones outside. Still waiting on my new WW, and received in rooted clones started outside by a friend. Brand new to this adventure and want to be successful in maintaining my own product

Can someone give me feedback. I have not recieved my WW yet and worried it will be to late to grow. I can only use outdoor as it’s not discrete inside my home

Anytime you want to judge grow season left in a year; Check with your county agent, and ask him; “What is the latest I can expect to grow Tomato?” From that date backup 4 months for Indica, and 5-6 months for Sativa. This would equate to the latest you can start plants for outdoor growing. Latewood wrote this in another post

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Still waiting for my seeds and it looks like a like I have about 10 days in my window

Cash; I see you have been reading my advice! :smile:
I have the same issues
Jc…
Cones can be started anywhere, as long as you have the knowledge and attendance to keep them alive.

As far as seed orders. Contact: orders@ilovegrowingmarijuana.com

Please do not spam, wait for reply. Thanks :slight_smile:

Yes sir. I ty to read everything you and macg write,you guys are so knowledgeable that most of the time any questions I have get answered before I even ask just by watching what you guys tell others everyday.

Thanks. This is a selfless job at times, but other times it instills a sense of pride that you helped someone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

JC … I’m in southwest Virginia and I didn’t plant my seeds (WW) outdoors last year until July 2nd. I only planted 3 seeds and all of them came up. There was plenty of time for them to grow and then harvest in October.
Best of luck to you … hope your seeds arrive soon.

Don’t forget to write Claire at her email address to ask about your seeds. My first order this year disappeared somewhere and after I contacted her, she sent out another batch of seeds, which arrived 10 days later.

Thanks for the share of experience! I am looking forward to my order and thought if not by Fri I will message as July is coming along quick. I noticed today the field corn is already knew high! But also we are drenched from heavy bout of daily rain! I love the rain but it drowned my first two plants from an old bag save