Grow #4 let’s Roll 🪴

Im looking as we speak, and considering netting the top of my spider woman bag seed. Rather not if possible. Support only at this point. Spread is obviously not an issue.

3 Likes

I forgot I was going to add a link lol I had to use just support as well for the last grow. The DT buds get long and heavy

3 Likes

Getting hectic now😂

3 Likes

Those bad girls are going to hit the deck soon
I would start tying now before they end up snapping :rage:

2 Likes

I netted last night! Kinda. You’ll see. Phone died, so pics this eve.

1 Like

Week 2 day 0
From flip to 12/12
Coming along nicely and starting to fill in all squares as they grow
I’m think another week or so of growth and they should stop stretching hopefully
I will defoliate in one week from today on day 21 of flip

5 Likes

It’s definitely filling up nicely

tmp_3

2 Likes

It’s starting to become a nice jungle in there :grin:

2 Likes

Is that a 4x4?

1 Like

5x5
Gorilla tent

2 Likes

Looking really nice. :clap:

1 Like

Ty @pr
A little eager for these squares to start filling in nicely
Just being a little inpatient as usual

2 Likes

I’ve got a 4x4 and have filled it pretty good but when I upgraded the light I have been trying to do fewer plants and letting them get taller. I matched 4 plants to what I got from 9 with the other lights but I’m pushing 250 more watts :laughing: I have 6 in there now to see what I can do but I have a couple giving me a hard time. Obviously I can’t really call this an experiment because I’m not even using the same strains it’s just me playing :upside_down_face:

1 Like

As most are it seems

2 Likes

Lol sounds exactly like my situation
I was using a spider farmer sf 4000 and ran 8 plants on my first run and 9 on my second and third
After the massive plants I was getting I figured I would let cut down to 4 plants and should have the same out come just had to veg a week or two longer to cover the extra ground.I also upgraded my lights and now run three 269 watt xl r-spec hlg so I’m very anxious to see the difference
So far these four plants are doing the job as expected .

1 Like

I’ll have to try and pay attention I’d really like to know what the difference is with the different lights :thinking: you do have more watts so we can’t really compare like I said with mine not an experiment but should shed light on the different lights. I watched a grow with spider farmer sf2000 and Mars Tsl2000 done side by side with clones and the lights performed almost exactly the same, the thing is the Mars out powered the spider by 100w it shows the difference in the leds used by the companies made a big difference :flushed: spider claims to use the same as hlg

2 Likes

Yeah same here
Added more watts for coverage so hopefully a little more dense and tricomes

1 Like

I wish I would have gone with two fixtures like you did it makes it easier to match your canopy with two

3 Likes

Shoot I pulled the trigger on 3 units lol

2 Likes

Bushy jungle going on!

1 Like