SINCITYTOKERS puff puff pass and grow tour

Yes indeed
I always try to bounce back the love :heart:

2 Likes

That’s my goal! Retire growing pot haha :smile: make a living off it. Yeah it’s so hard to keep up with everyone’s threads and comment and keep track of convos lol

3 Likes

I have a friend that did that.

3 Likes

@ConcreteBudz

2 Likes

Thank you sir! @MeEasy

2 Likes

@ConcreteBudz
Happy birthday growmie
To many many more my friend :clap::handshake::facepunch::ok_hand::v:

1 Like

Happy Budday, @ConcreteBudz!!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday have a great day

2 Likes

Happy birthday! :gift::confetti_ball::birthday::tada::balloon:
I hope yours is a high one! @ConcreteBudz

1 Like

Thank you everyone!!! Currently smoking a bowl and just ate 400mg(street not dispensary so who knows real mg) of skittles edibles while at work! Hope all of you enjoy your day too!

3 Likes

Happy anniversary brother. How long? You were my first responder 6-7 months ago. Thanks for hanging in there with me!!:wink::v:

2 Likes

Birthday it is, not anniversary.

2 Likes

Ok day to from flip 12/12
So here is something I just realized :joy:
I set up my second net up top to make sure how far I want to raise it above the first net and I just realized that the 2 beta are 2 different sizes lol.
I think I have been using the nets backwards :rofl: fm
@Not2SureYet i want to use the smaller squares first 6x4 inches correct?
And 2 nd net should be the 6x9 inch squares?
Unbelievable lol

4 Likes

Smaller square low, bigger high. Looks great what you have regardless!

3 Likes

That’s what I thought haha
I have only used one net every grow so I never realized the second net were smaller squares :joy: :crazy_face::thinking: until today

2 Likes

My recent harvest, first harvest at that, I used a net starting in flower, and never really had it correct. 6 inch, and just used it to spread tops. Worked ok. You can go back to sept or oct on my journal, and see the shenanigans! In the end, all was good though.

2 Likes

About to get real bushy in there! :100:

2 Likes

You know how I like my girls nice and bushy lol

3 Likes

We had this conversation before now I remember Mr bushman :rofl:. I have big upgrades and plans for the next Steslth run.

3 Likes

@pr got you :+1: I bought a 16’ net and cut it to what I need. So small squares top and bottom now. I was using a bungee net with the 5" squares. This will be the first time testing the smaller squares. I think it will work better now being able to keep fewer colas per square

3 Likes