Grow 4: Join if ya want guys

I tagged you in mine. Nothing going on now due to remodel. I showed some progress, thats about it.

1 Like

I’ll pull up a stump and have a watch too! Get 'em growing!

2 Likes

Didn’t know people were still doing this. Good luck :+1:

1 Like

I grew out a random seed from my dad’s breeding (he’s been gone 15 years) 30 or so years ago. Out of 35 seeds I only got 1 to germ, luckily female. One of our all time favorite strains. And beautiful colors to boot

4 Likes

My first few grows were bag seed. But as I’ve gotten more experienced I don’t have time for them anymore. Only male I’ve ever had was a bag seed.

2 Likes

Niceeeee bro what strains that

Black cherry gelato bro produced here in the UK and delivered to the door lol

2 Likes

Thanks for joining all and @Bluntsmoke thought I may aswell give it a chance with mystery seed tho I’d I think it’s male ill kill to save my female photoperiod ones

Damnnnnn I need that plug :laughing::laughing::sunglasses: anytging cherry I absolutely love! How was it?

1 Like

I only managed to smoke to joints out an 1/8 lol it monged me out

2 Likes

Pics please or it’s just a dream.

1 Like

Look further up I posted the packaging

Packaging! Lol! We want to see Green or it’s just somebody dreaming out loud. Packaging rolmoao!!! I got plenty of packaging around here. Just yanking your chain.

Good luck with the packaging! Lol! Y’all killing it today

1 Like

Just one of the nuggs I mentioned

7 Likes

OK no watching for mystery seed now as it dis not pop but plan now is 2 photo period blackmoonrocks makes my life easier I suppose so here goes they just went in to coco with 1 and a half inch tails shouldn’t be long before I see these beautiful babies

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS

4 Likes

Congrats Daddy O :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks @OGIncognito atleast I know these are feminised lol mean I can relax a little and enjoy the process

2 Likes

Congrats on the birthday girls!! Dont get them too wet!!!

Greg I won’t but no worries of over watering here any way they are in coco lol

1 Like