Grow 4: Cherry Ice Cream!

I hope it is…that’s what I ordered. lol I’ll open it tonight maybe…other important boxes to open first. It’s like xmas here right now. haha

6 Likes

Almost like drunk Amazon shopping. Haha have fun man!

2 Likes

New sub in the shop! Cheapo but it sounds really good or better anyway. lol

My GRAV collection has expanded!

This is an amazing piece….it will be used tonight!

This isn’t too shabby either…a little loose of a draw for me but nice.

Gandolf pipes are wicked cool. Dugouts are really nice too. So much stuff today! Haha

:v:

8 Likes

I’m super jealous! All of those toys look wonderful. I do want to give you a heads up when you fill the hammer bubbler go slightly lower than you think you need to and keep it tipped forward… unless you like regularly sipping bong water. :metal:

Report back on that upline… looks sick

5 Likes

I’ve used a few hammers…less water is super important!! lol

I may have to try out the Upline tomorrow night…I have a guy that wants to look at it and he’s not here! Maybe I’ll just send him a picture. :smirk:

3 Likes

I absolutely love mine. But that thing looks wild.

Some nice new additions for sure man!! Like Christmas day, :laughing: :rofl:

Man you did get a haul.

Been eyeing the newer mid-sized gandolfini. Love Grav pieces. Their little taster is nice and handy too.

Polk Audio makes some nice stuff. Even their lower end is great value for the cash.

1 Like

Must be a prick to clean tho ?

2 Likes

Fabulous never came that cheap before now!

I learned this two days ago lol. Bought one of the mini hammers. Filled it up a bit too much the first time. Brushed my teeth afterwards lmao. Since then i have used less water and absolutely love it. I also bought a pocket bubbler but the mini hammer is ny favorite right now.

2 Likes

This little thing treats me every bit as good as I need

9 Likes

Just order one myself.…thanks for the recommendation guys!

4 Likes

Treat her well! They don’t make that version with the nubs on the bottom anymore. I’ve got one like that with white nubs, down stem, and mouthpiece.

2 Likes

@MaD-VapoR been a while since we’ve seen you around. Hope all is well. @Dankloud as well :metal:

2 Likes

Been a long time man….I have missed this place. All is well….no bad news. Work load is way too much right now…I have zero time for much of anything these days. I may be getting relief soon though… :crossed_fingers:

:v:

11 Likes

Good to hear. No plants in ur life right now eeh. That’s gotta suck as I hate not have any in flower makes me feel like I’m messing up. Lol

4 Likes

Good to hear @MaD-VapoR miss your post :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It did for quite a while man….it was rough. lol I do miss it and told the wife today that is changing asap! I just need to remember who used a new auto watering setup that uses domes on the pots…. @Underthestairs maybe? That’s the only way I can get busy again.

4 Likes