Grow 4: Cherry Ice Cream!

lol…I’d like that but not sure if that’ll work to well today. It’s usually a busy day on Thursdays here, so I’ll be walking more than usual.

And it only hurts when I walk on it or think about it. :rofl:

4 Likes

I know that story too well. I stepped on a nail a couple weeks ago, through the webbing between my second and third toes.

I do physical therapy in several nursing homes… there is no staying off anything :running_man::rofl:

2 Likes

Soooo…no fish comments? :rofl:

2 Likes

Ouch… May be broken. Looks painful.

2 Likes

Feels surprisingly good today. Yesterday I was limping from the toe, today I’m limping from my hip. I need to go to the doctor…I think I have some shit starting. Family is known for knee and hip replacements…only bad genetics they have. Well, plus a receding hairline…lol.

3 Likes

This thing is awesome. I was thinking of doing something similar but with a cardboard box.

1 Like

Thanks man…it works well. I wish I would’ve gotten the 12 inch box though…can’t find better quality 10 inch filters, only the cheapos. Still works great though…after 6 months the filter is pretty dirty since this is a “workshop” type environment.

2 Likes

My idea is to cut two 8 inch holes and install the duct collars in a bigger, sturdy cardboard box. Then set a furnace filter on top. I’d be able to set this box in a darker area if the room to keep the light out.

2 Likes

It would work great! My original plan was to build a box out of wood…I saw something like that online when I first started this journey. The pre-made box that I used took way less time. lol

2 Likes

Blue Dream nug from last grow, 4 months ago? One full rip from the bubbler….flying like a kite. Super nice smelling when I first opened the jar.

:v::face_with_spiral_eyes::joy:

11 Likes

Finished!!! Front left plant that was in a 5gal bag was trimmed this afternoon. Super sticky….and good smelling. I did an experiment by putting this plant in a 5gal….seems weight was significantly lower than the 7gals. I’ll stick with the 7’s moving forward. And only 4 plants next time.

And here’s a “Where’s Waldo” photo.

Pretty easy to spot the seed about to fall out. lol I did find 3 more seeds…so I have maybe 10 and that’s just trimming. I’ll save them but not sure if I’ll plant them since they’re hermi prone, but I have plenty of storage room just in case.

Hope everyone has an awesome Memorial Day weekend! Thank you to everyone that is and has served……i appreciate your service.

:us:

Time for some of the best Mexican food where I live….and smoke some of the plant i just trimmed.

:v:

15 Likes

Beautiful and good numbers

2 Likes

Nice job!

1 Like

Too many posts to go through lol… I will skim what I can! Final result looks absolutely delicious though! I brought some stuff for you today but you never showed :confused:

1 Like

Yeah…I had some put aside but we were running late so the boss said no. :joy:

3 Likes

Fan is here. :grimacing:

12 Likes

Love mine. Number 2 should be here Tuesday… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Almost 3 weeks since I posted last….kinda miss some of you guys. lol

Work is not slowing one little bit either. BUT I’ll have some really nice pictures in a few hours. Another shipment came in today. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Are these the oscillating fans?

2 Likes

Mine is, yes.

5 Likes