Grow 3: Quantum Haze

Beautiful colors my friend! Sure they will make a nice smoke!

1 Like

Yup them some sexy a** buds. :clap:t5::clap:t5: Congrats

2 Likes

Nice beautiful colors one can always hope thanks for sharing. Stop

1 Like

@SilentHippie another great grow !:+1: going to follow your lead and start a “kind” soil grow…Will be sure to tag you in :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ll be here if you need any help :sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Good morning folks.

Week 10 of flower.

Looks like the end is near. The 2 monster cropped clones in the back are showing the first signs of flower. Stay tuned, there are 5 more still to go in. My tent will be packed for another 8 or 9 weeks.

Since 3 of the 4 plants decided not to finish last week when I was off, it looks like all 3 will be ready this week. This means Saturday and Sunday are going to be busy for me. I usually only harvest 1 a day but I’ll need to chop 2 on Sunday.

The Purple Haze is in jars. I think I might have let it dry too long. I put Boveda packs in the jars to try and introduce a little moisture and they should be ok.

I’ll give the final weights and smoke report after the other 3 are done, to keep you coming back!

Thanks for stopping by :sunglasses::v:

9 Likes

Good morning folks.
Week 11 of flower.

As you can see, 3 plants down, 1 to go. Strawberry Kush is left, she’s still showing a lot of clear I opted to let her go another week. She’ll come down Sunday.
I have 1 more clone to go in and I’ll have another full round of flower from the monster crops. I am using flower nutrients on the clones to use it up. General Hydroponics flora duo.

Pineapple Haze came down saturday. She was a big plant and took over 6 hours to harvest. Did I mention trimming sucks.

Super Silver Haze came down sunday. She didn’t have any large buds but a decent amount of medium buds and the harvest was pretty good. She was by far the smallest from the beginning and I expect her to be the lowest yield but I still think I’ll get 3 oz from her.
Final weights will come with the smoke report.

We’re coming to the end. I’m not sure if I’ll keep a journal going for the clones or not as this was an experimental run and anything I get from these will be considered a bonus.

Thanks for joining me and happy growing! :sunglasses::v:

10 Likes

Congrats! You do good work.

4 Likes

Congratulations @SilentHippie ! That was an awesome grow😉

3 Likes

boy @SilentHippie you have been silent big o congrats too and wow what a beauty nicely done hope you warm lol.

1 Like

Nice hauls as usual. Man in true smooth silent hippie style… just beautiful from start to finish. That Pineapple haze looks like u could get high from licking that sticky mofo

2 Likes

Beautiful grow from start to finish! Lets see a show of hands of the joy of trimming!

2 Likes

First hour of trimming - :smiley::raised_hands::+1:

All subsequent hours of trimming - :disappointed_relieved::-1::-1::-1::-1:

5 Likes

I truly understand but being in mid flower im biting at the bit to trim. Lol

4 Likes

Just reread the whole grow !:+1: very nice grow with lots of info along the way…very interesting info on the “monster cropping”
@SilentHippie

2 Likes

Good evening everyone!

Strawberry Kush came down yesterday and boy was she a beast! This was the biggest plant I’ve grown to date.

Here’s the main colas. I can’t tell you which one was runner up to BOM. They were all huge.

I love the big indicas and the good news is I think I have 4 clones of her in flower right now! Dry weights and smoke reports to follow.

10 Likes

Dang good job @SilentHippie ! I’ll be anxious to see how she smokes.

2 Likes

I’m excited for this one also. I like the party buzz from sativas but a face melting indica is the best. I love the pain relief.

5 Likes

I agree! The Kush I just harvested is a heavy indica. I have to layoff it during the day or I end up taking naps :laughing:

6 Likes

Congratulations, that’s a lot of nice looking bud! Great job :clap: :v: :green_heart:

4 Likes