Grow 3: Quantum Haze

Happy New Year’s eve eberybody! :champagne::clinking_glasses::tada:

Week 7 of flower.

Purple Haze from ILGM

Pineapple Haze from ILGM

Strawberry Kush from ILGM

Super Silver Haze from ILGM

All plants are frosting and fattening up. Purple Haze still looks like it will finish first. I’m thinking 2 to 3 weeks out. Strawberry Kush will be the biggest yield and will probably go another 3 weeks for sure.

12 Likes

Holy f dood they are sweet you killed it great grow’n what a way to end the year .

2 Likes

They look absolutely fabulous! Awesome job​:wink::+1:

2 Likes

Outstanding! Happy New Year to you as well!

2 Likes

Happy new year’s to you as well. Plants look great!

3 Likes

Damn man. U make it look too easy. Sexiness everywhere. But that PH is incredible. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Good morning folks. Just wanted to show off my new toy. It’s a little fiddly to get it clear but I’ll get the hang of it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06WD843ZM?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_yo_pop_mb_pd_t2

Pineapple Haze

Strawberry Kush

Super Silver Haze

Purple Haze

11 Likes

Good morning ILGM community. :sunglasses:
warning
It was picture day in the @SilentHippie garden.

The girls are starting to yellow and finish up.

Purple Haze is the prettiest plant I’ve grown but I keep waiting for her to fill out and she’s not packing on as much weight as I was anticipating.

Pineapple Haze looks like she’s finishing fast. Her leaves are yellowing quickly but she’s still got a lot of clear trichomes. Smells amazing.

Strawberry Kush is a beast and still packing on weight.

Super Silver Haze is still taking her time. She’s super dense, hardly smells like anything, and is still nice and green. She looks weeks away from the others.

And finally, the monster cropped clones are outgrowing their space. I need the big girls to finish so I can get these into flower.

I’m hoping to start harvesting some time next week and get the clones moved.

Thanks for stopping by and happy growing! :v:

11 Likes

I’m out of likes for another 20 minutes. Wow, you’ve done a great job with them! Oh that purple Haze is gorgeous. I’d love to do a photo shoot with her. Happy harvest, I’ll be looking forward to the smoke report on them :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

@GreenJewels
She is pretty but I just wish she’d fatten up a little more. It might just be the sativa dominance that’s preventing the swell but I hope this means it will be “get stuff done” weed.

5 Likes

Oh, she’s a sativa. I love a morning sativa. Smoking on some amnesia haze currently. She still looks like she will give you a good amount of great smoke :v:

3 Likes

Good luck @SilentHippie that’s 2 in a row we’ve blown by 1 pt.

1 Like

Good morning growers! We’re in week 9 of flower and the autumn colors are showing in the @SilentHippie garden.

I was trying to schedule my time off to coincide with harvest but they won’t all be ready this week.

Purple Haze is ready and will be cut today.
Pineapple Haze is close and I’m hoping she’ll go late this week.
Strawberry Kush will probably go out another week and Super Silver Haze probably 2.

Before I get started on the Purple Haze, let me just say, her buds never really fattened up like I wanted but she’s still a looker.

Stay tuned, more pics after the chop.

17 Likes

Congratulations! Can’t wait to see more pics. At least you don’t have to do them all at once. Although it does sound like you may have preferred that :wink:

2 Likes

Oh wow! That is a beautiful sight. I’m going to have to give a purple Haze a try one day, I just love those colors. :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Omg that tent is sexy! Well done yet again.

3 Likes

again Purp like you said this is why we do it for days like this!:bomb::boom:

2 Likes

Purple Haze is down and trimmed.

She’s on the drying rack. No real monster buds but everything had frost on it. 159 grams of quality trim.
This is some sticky sh*t!

13 Likes

budilicius beautiful bounty very nice man very nice

2 Likes

Beautiful nugs!

3 Likes