Grow # 3 og kush auto 2 for 2

Betty is sick. Any thoughts or diagnosis welcome. I’m a rookie still but I’m guessing calcium def?

Looks like it to me. Let me call a few inhouse docs. @Niala @raustin

Yep, that could be a calcium deficiency. What’s your Ph?

Though calcium won’t cause those yellow leaves. Are you feeding?

1 Like

yes she’s only being fed tiger bloom with every other watering and I p.h. everything to approx 6 to 6.5 first time I’ve seen this. I’ve never had or used cal mag so far

I’d feel a little better if you were more exact on that Ph. If you’re in soil, then 6.0 is too low and will cause nute lockout which means the calcium can’t be absorbed by the plant. 6.5 is perfect, which would mean you just have to feed the plant, but feeding the plant at 6.0 wouldn’t help. Do you see the problem here?

I believe you also have a nitrogen deficiency, so if you’re feeding them they’re not eating which means your Ph is probably off. Can you get a more accurate Ph reading?

1 Like

Still using indicator drops. Need to get a p.h. pen to be exact

Oh, ok, I’m giving you a virtual slap on the wrist for that. :wink: This is a good example of why you need a digital Ph meter.

1 Like

It was always on the list but after fans and lights and such that’s where I left off. Will have to get one

Yup. And dont cheap out. $14 means u can get 3 instead of the apera right? True… but all 3 will conk on u before a month :joy::joy::joy:. Super highly recommend ur next purchase be a good ole Apera

If you really take care of it a cheap one can last you a full year. If you’re on a budget I suggest you get one soon.

O… that maybe part of it. A couple nights i did lose my top… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: but but but… i still blame the ventakool people! :joy::joy:

Alas she is right as usual. A meter beats no meter.