Grow 3: Cherry Ice Cream!

Pics from last night.
Blue Dream:

Wedding Cake:

Group:

Crazy squirrel hanging from the porch ceiling to eat bird food:

I need to get the clip on lens out and start taking some macros. I’d really like to get a new phone but mine still works….next year wife and I will upgrade. So the macro capable iPhone will have to wait.

12 Likes

I think the first pic is WC…woops. lol

1 Like

I could fix that issue for you lmao

Girls looking great man. Getting stacked!

1 Like

I could easily fix that but no need for excessive spending right now.

bucket of nutes…woops
drop on concrete…woops
leave in a grocery cart…woops

so many ways…lol

2 Likes

Nice chunky buds!

5 Likes

thanks man!

1 Like

Buds look awesome and that squirrel pic is crazy

3 Likes

Thanks man!

Wife loves to feed the squirrels (I call them furry tailed rats) and they have gotten so used to her that they’ll take peanuts out of her hand. I think there’s a pic in this journal somewhere of her doing that. I told her one day she’s going to come running in the house with a squirrel bite. lol

:chipmunk:

6 Likes

Been a while since I updated…Sunday was week 8 since flip, so getting closer! I haven’t been peeking in the tent as much lately…stupid busy and light schedule makes it tough. But last night I fed with 3.6/2.4/1.2 (BD was showing calcium deficiency) and Fulvic and Tribus. Girls are really starting to fill in…I was nothing but smiles last night when I opened the tent. Temps are interesting this time of year…lights on runs about 77-80 and lights off run 68-75. So I may break out the heater tonight just to keep temps about 5 degs higher.

Blue Dream

Wedding Cake

Group

And the outside girls. I have been severely neglecting them and they maybe get fed once a week. Don’t get direct sun like they should either since I moved them so they’re hidden a little more. Sprayed for bugs this weekend and feed them 321 only. Might get a little off these gals but I would think the growth will stall with temps around 55 degrees at night.

:v::seedling:

13 Likes

Love your Christmas tree in your yard… you going to put any lights on it yet? :joy:

7 Likes

I will this weekend…didn’t even think about that! lol

:christmas_tree: :joy:

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to that picture!!

3 Likes

Bud shots from last night:
Wedding Cake

Blue Dream

Not sure why I don’t have more WC shots. But looks like the WC will finish sooner than BD so I may have a split harvest….another reason why I’ll grow the same strains going forward.

9 Likes

Nice buds! Wedding Cake looks close, Blue Dream still got a while.

4 Likes

Closer than I thought…I’ll get in there and look around really well tonight, but I think it’s water only for them until chop.

3 Likes

Harvest is getting so close man! Looks beautiful

4 Likes

Thanks man! Almost home!

4 Likes

So I looked at the Wedding Cake really close last night…the first photo up a couple posts is the cola that is sitting right under the light, so it’s quite a bit further along than the rest of the plants. The last photo from above is WC too…I put it in the wrong spot. This one:
So WC and BD are pretty neck and neck as far as harvest time. Would it be a good idea to cut off the one cola that appears to be almost finished before the rest of the plant is finished?

7 Likes

Sure, chop the cola if the trichs are where you want it to be and let the rest of the plant go longer.

2 Likes

Yup. Chop it. Then give it to me at work tomorrow to test. I will let you know if it’s ready :rofl:

4 Likes