Grow 4: Cherry Ice Cream!

lol

I’m just flying by the seat of my pants here…

:wink:

3 Likes

Fed last night with Finish Epsom and recharge. More cola leaning is happening….net will be here today. I was able to play with @Dankloud ’s PAR meter and it seems my phone is pretty consistently 15% higher. So DLI is a touch lower than I thought….which is a good thing. Couple shots from this morning.

I need to crawl in the tent this weekend and clip several sucker branches. I tried this morning and had stinky arms….right before I had my teeth cleaned. lol The tech is super cool though so not too worried about it. Same thing happened last cleaning so she probably will be expecting it now. :joy:

:v::seedling:

13 Likes

ON which setting?..Sunlight or LED?

sunlight

1 Like

but…I am using a 4 year old iPhone X. When I get a new phone (soon) I’ll check it again.

1 Like

Looking good! :sunglasses:

Fed last night with Finish Epsom and recharge
What no B?

1 Like

Ahem…

It’s an ePAR meter. Lmao

Nah…I manned up and ran with the original plan. I’ll keep an eye on them but with 3 weeks-ish left I don’t think there will be a problem.

I broke out the loupe this morning…first time this grow. Trichs starting to cloud up and some ambers on the leaves. Smell is starting to sweeten up a little…delish. Are they done yet? lol

4 Likes

:fu:
:roll_eyes:
:joy:

2 Likes

You could experiment do 1 with 1 without?
Either way you are going to have a great harvest keep it up!

2 Likes

I thought about doing some side by side comparisons but man…I have so little time these days. Work is killing me and no end in sight yet. Using Finish (or Bloom) is quicker at least…less mixing. lol

3 Likes

I think Bloom is for the first 2 weeks of flower finish is last 2 weeks
Did I miss something?

2 Likes

Nope…nothing missed. I was just referring to having to use one bag (plus epsom) vs part a and b and epsom.

2 Likes

Net is here and some blank credit cards for kief…so I don’t have to use a card that’s in my wallet.

7 Likes

I have 5 BD clones going so if I remember I’ll try 2 with B and 2 without 1 of the BD is smaller than the rest but has more frost than the other 4 don’t know if less light is doing it wonder if I should move lights up I have them pretty close @ full watts

2 Likes

I have 2 or 3 clicks left on my light…but with a couple colas less than 12" from the light I haven’t bumped the power up. Once I get the net in and get the colas re-arranged I’ll bump light power up one notch. Will it make a difference this late in flower? Some here are turning lights down late in flower.

3 Likes

I cranked the power up at flip to keep the stretch down with the BD
This is only my second grow with these lights so I’m still playing around to see what height and power levels does better
I’m as close as 9" from the big colas most tops around 12-14"
and the small one is around 16"
I do plan on slowly reducing power @ about 6 weeks

I also added 2 UVA lights the second half of flower last time so it could be either or both lights causing more frost on smaller plant

2 Likes

So is silica not needed or recommend after a certain point in flower?

2 Likes

Shortly after the stretch is what I’ve been told.

2 Likes

Yesterday was day 49 of flower…7 week mark so getting closer. Fed last night with Finish, Epsom, Fulvic and Tribus. I may be seeing the Blue Dream girls having some very minor leaf discoloration…will look again tonight. Not sure what I’ll do at this point since the grow is so close so will probably just push forward and let them do what they do. Wife came out to “inspect” and she wound up staying with me for a good 20 minutes and helped me put in the second net. The taller colas are supported now and the colas on the edges of the tent were brought in “one square”. Raised the light as high as I could get it…maybe another couple inches and turned up one notch…there’s one click left on the pot. No pictures this morning…I didn’t change the timers and won’t since I’m so close to the end. Lights are off too early in the morning for me to get out there, so all photos will be taken at lights on from here on out. The smell is changing from citrus to bakery to something I can’t quite put my finger on, but smells delish. Temps are slowly ticking downward so I assume this will help bring out some fall like colors soon.

Pics tonight.
:v: :seedling:

8 Likes