Grow 4: Cherry Ice Cream!

Looking amazing man. :clap: I’m stoked to try some when it’s done!

2 Likes

You and me both man…really excited for harvest time!

And I had an old timer (meaning he has been in the industry for a long time) come in Saturday and gifted me a moon rock. I didn’t try it last night since I was hung over…want to try it when I feel “normal”…lol. He was involved with CBD waaay before CBD was a thing…same with D8. We showed each other photos, and talked for hours…and exchanged contact info. I’ll be taking a trip to his place soon…super cool guy (and his wife too) and love talking with him. He has seeds, clones, whatever I want from all his years of growing (25+)…just an amazing guy to sit around with. When you see him you think he’s fried…but when he talks about his research he sounds like a scientist. I have a feeling some of the peeps here may know of him…his plant photos looked similar to a thread here I follow but haven’t seen that thread active in a while.

Anyhoo…I’m rambling.

8 Likes

I’m starting to think about the drying phase and what I can use in the tent to help hang 4 plants worth of branches/buds. I have been thinking of a bar meant for hanging clothes…they have a few things on amazon that might work. Any nifty contraptions you guys are using? If I don’t get something soon I’ll be scrambling right at the end of drying and it’ll be a sh!t show like it was last grow.

2 Likes

I just use clothes line from side to side with a couple of short pieces going to the top bar for support much cheaper and easy to work with

2 Likes

That’s sorta what I did last time. Seems like the cheapest route but getting around the light might be a pain unless I take it down.

I just rearrange my Gorilla high cfm bars and hang the plants from it.

7 Likes

Very cool…I need a 3D printer now so I can make a couple more brackets. lol

I don’t think I can use the brackets @CoyoteCody made for me a while back…but I may be able to rig something up.

4 Likes

I just got the files to print the gorilla style cfm brackets, but I had to modify them a little to be printer friendly and change the design just enough that I can’t get copyright infringement charges lol.

5 Likes

Fed last night and this weekend will be 6 weeks of flower. @Hellraiser How long was your BD grow? 9 weeks in flower?

Couple shots from this morning….everyone loves photos.

Wedding Cake is super frosty

And other misc pics

7 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Looking good Brother
I just harvested 5 BD and they went 10 weeks but turned out awesome
I have 5 more BD clones going now 4weeks from 12/12 flip tomorrow

3 Likes

Forgot to mention…Sunday the rest of the big fans will be gone and will clean up the interior again.

2 Likes

I hope the WC will be close to the same schedule…will suck if not. This may be the last grow with multiple strains.

2 Likes

Can’t help you with the WC never grew that

That’s what I said but I have 5 different strains started about 1 week old LOL

1 Like

lmao…yeah, I say a lot of things and don’t follow through. If I can get a second tent I wouldn’t care about multiple strains. Maybe the wife will get me a tent for xmas.

:grimacing:

3 Likes

Looking good!

My Blue Dream grow from seeds I gave 10 weeks of flowering. My BD clones are looking like they’ll be done at 9 weeks, clones can finish a little quicker due to the extra sexual maturity.

3 Likes

Far red bulb going to help shave a little time? Step-daughter is coming for turkey day and I was hoping to have some help trimming, but with dry time in the mix I don’t think it’ll happen.

3 Likes

Yes, the far red should shave about a week off.

2 Likes

Not much to report except that the tent girls were drinking every 3 days, then after stretch went to 4 days. This morning they were slightly droopy right at lights out from needing something to drink…so they are back on a 3 day per feed cycle. Is this normal? It didn’t happen last grow…has me a bit perplexed. This is the second time in a row they were slightly droopy, so they are drinking more now. Is this from flower building?

Tonight will be 4/2/1.2 then I will start Jacks Finish since I’m at 6 weeks flower as of yesterday. Pics tomorrow.

5 Likes

Mine went from 3 during stretch back to 5.

1 Like