Grow 4: Cherry Ice Cream!

Thanks!

Yeah…they have really had a big growth spurt the past couple weeks. lol

3 Likes

I’m doing the grapefruit autos from fast buds. One is particularly smelly of grapegruit.

1 Like

Check your PMs on GN when you get a chance.

1 Like

Question for outside plants:

Today was feed day for the 2 outside girls…but it rained last night and is raining now. How do you go about staying on a schedule with nutes when its raining on or near feed day?

2 Likes

When that happens I just give them a cup of full strength nutes so they don’t get too hungry, figured they got enough water with the rain.

2 Likes

Makes sense. I mean…if I were to do a full feed and then it rains I’d be wasting nutes and fertilizing the yard. lol I’ll split a 1/2 gallon between them tomorrow morning. More rain in forecast.

Looks like lower leaves are getting lighter….need some part B stat! Haha

5 Likes

Busy ass weekend….work and home are becoming very demanding of my time. lol I’m actually sore today from work renovations and yard work…I really need to start running and working out again.

Tent girls were pulled from tent and given a pretty good haircut….5 gallon bucket worth of larger older fan leaves leaves and sucker branches. Then put back in tent, lights raised and turned up one notch and net put in. Frost has started around some bud sites…exciting stuff. Don’t have a single blemish so far…I hope the next month will be the same. I’m back on straight 321 with extra epsom and may switch to 421 soon.
This morning:

Outside girls were fed and some leaves taken and didn’t have time for pest control so will spray Captain Jacks tonight. Looks like bugs are under control with weekly sprays.

12 Likes

You fool. Lmao why would you say that!? I just hope you didn’t jinx yourself. Again like your last grow, things are going too well and I may have to come over there and screw something up lol.

For real though, looking great man! Super jealous.

Oh, we should do a plant vs plant weigh in on this one XD

4 Likes

I have been called worse, and this statement may actually be true. :joy: I almost didn’t post that for fear of jinxing, but I think with everything that I have changed things will go quite a bit better for me now.

We can do a plant vs plant…I’ll be keeping better post grow weight logs this time. I’ll go ahead and pick a nice spot to order lunch from…you know, for my winnings. :rofl:

5 Likes

Lmao! You got it man. I will do the same.

Gotta give my girl a pep talk now XD

2 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

They really do look awesome in there.

1 Like

Thanks guys! I’m super happy about this grow.

Next feed I will run 10 gallons of nutes through them for a larger “flush”. I consistently get 2 gals of run off with 7 gals into them…so I’ll do one with way more run off.

5 Likes

Nice growing. Keep it up. Looks real nice!

1 Like

I forgot again to talk about the Bloom City pH up vs. General Hydro brand. All I can say is the Bloom City brand is at least twice as strong. I’ve only used it once, but normally I would use over 10ml of GH pH up (for 7gal) and I used 4ml with the Bloom City. I’ll try it again tonight or tomorrow to confirm.

:+1:

6 Likes

Good info. I was watching to see if you had any opinions after the switch.

1 Like

I’ll be using the Bloom City from here on out. The GH stuff I will probably just throw away…not much left anyway.

4 Likes

Give it to me. I will use it. @MaD-VapoR

1 Like

Girls seem to be handling the light intensity increase very well…zero issues with being too close so far. I think the stretch stopped just in time. Sticky has started, smell is getting stronger and I have to be careful where I put my hands now. I reached in last night after feeding and had a sticky hand afterwards.

And this….hahaha :fire:

10 Likes

That’s messed up for sure.

7 Likes