Grow 2 - kronic

Thanks for the tag, and good luck. I am trying to get good at soil, so I refrain from getting to into anything rockwool, coco, dwc, etc. I’ll be watching, but I’m a stoner and don’t want to confuse myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you got it worked out. It definitely looks too wet.

1 Like

All good @Whodat66. It seems we lost the battle. The Lil one is drooped right over and touching the cube, TAP ROOT is BROWN n shriveled. I’ve over done the drying out apparently . Friggen speeeewing. Next project now. I have 3 clones from my Delicious Blackberry in dirt. Can somebody help me with transferring from soil to DWC?

1 Like

Put dirt in pot - add plant. water :slight_smile:

That’s why I like it LOL

1 Like

Fox farms happy frog is a good starting medium until you get it all ready to go. See if what nutrients you have are soil and hydro, or if you need to decide on a nute line. Water at 6.5 ph (not whatever hydro is), and ask for help when you don’t know :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will keep that in mind for the single out back. 2 of em are happily sitting in some clay balls on the top of the DWC bucket. Got em in there over 24 hours ago now and they haven’t missed a beat the Lil ones. Hopefully I can improve on my big 50 grams dry off my one plant just picked. It’s good to have help with these Lil nuggets. It’s not exactly the kinda thing u talk to your neighbour’s about. My friends aren’t aware but wouldn’t be surprised. But safety is my biggest priority. Ya get in a bit of a panic if shit happens. Love this site man. Dead set.

2 Likes

1 Like

Well, if you switch, I’ll help. If you stick to DWC, I’m not that guy. But there are some on here that rock it.

Too easy m8. I will be sticking with DWC for the moment. However I can’t THANKU enough for your help. Top stuff. :sunglasses::smiley: