Grow 2 - kronic

Soaked seed in worm tea for 6 hours then begun paper towel method after that still using worm tea. While this was happening a gro cube was soaking in worm tea also and sat in open air for about 12 hours before placing our newly germinated KRONIC in the cube to be sat in some early morning sun. All kept at a ph of 6.

Bout 72 hours since the seed was first put into tea.

There you are you cheeky bugger😈

6hrs later

BE STUFFED… TAP ROOT.

nice start to day 3 :blush::blush:

day three tap root looks great. hope the rest goes as well.

Got me by surprise when I looked. Seems quick to me I think.

Quick is good. Pamper that seedling…it might make you very proud.

END OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 5

END OF DAY 6.

MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY @peachfuzz @Hogmaster @Rickyj @Weedwizard @Whodat66 @Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin @elheffe702 @blackthumbbetty @Nug-bug I’m sure it was drowning. light squeeze of cube on each corner produced a small run of water. Have cube on top of hydroton without plastic sleeve. WADDYAS ALL REKN??? ITS A KRONIC SEEDLING. DAY 7 IS A FUCKUP.

It drooped badly b4 changing colour too. Ph - 5.8 ppm only 350. Daytime temp 27.6°C water 19°C humidity is 39%. Same lights as DELICIOUS BLACKBERRY 22 DAYS FLOWERING JOURNAL.

You just need to let the cube dry out a little more… it’s being overwatered at the moment…
Once the roots are established a little better , you will want to keep the rockwhool from staying wet… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

Sheesh, I wish I could help. I don’t really know rockwool’s properties to give you any advice. If it can dry out a bit, let it, so your baby doesn’t damp off.

I’m not a hydro grower…

But, definitely too wet.

@peachfuzz @elheffe702 @blackthumbbetty THANX A TON. WE CAN DEAL WITH THAT. 3 replies in 10 minutes!!! You bewdy. I can relax a lil now. We r back on course again. GOTTA SAY TOO HUUUUGE CHEERS TO ROBERT BERGMAN AND ILGM FOR ALL THAT THIS SITE REPRESENTS. THANKU TO THE TEAM AND THOSE THAT FREQUENT THE SITE/FORUM. CHEERS ALL AND THANKU SINCERELY FOR SHARING NOW AND IN THE FUTURE. @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971

I would keep the rockwool moist but don’t let it dry out completely

I just soaked up 8 paper towels worth of moisture out of the cube. Should be right now…get us through to daylight anyway