Grow 4: Cherry Ice Cream!

@MaD-VapoR that really does look amazing

1 Like

lmao…my wife has been wanting me to go hairless for years. hahaha…not sure I can do it.

1 Like

I just looked this up for my state. :roll_eyes: Ain’t happenin’. But I do see that I have some research to do on having a medical card and growing your own…it seems that I can grow legally if the wife gets a card. Not sure how that works, because I am NOT giving up my concealed permit…she’d have to have the MM Card.

A lot of us in that position as well. Nobody wants any hang ups at the other end, for an excuse to knock on your door.
I qualify medically, but I prefer self defense.
Very frustrating…

@KikiGee Visine does help, but doesn’t eliminate it entirely. As for smell, as long as you’re NOT burning the plant material directly, vaping wax, I think that eliminates 99% of the issue. Correct me if I’m wrong. I’m so paranoid about smells.

4 Likes

I don’t know how to link posts :man_facepalming:t2: But what licensing do you need to grow commercially does anyone know? @MaD-VapoR @KikiGee @Hellraiser @Covertgrower @Underthestairs

@Jun3Bug it depends more on your state you live in.

1 Like

Not happening in Texas so no idea, very state dependent.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower well I see Texas legalizing in the future and that would be a great opportunity I think. Is there any common licenses that a California grower has that a Colorado grower also has as well as a michigan grower? Or are they literally all different? I would assume they would have some sort of the same licenses wouldn’t you think?

You don’t think so? @Hellraiser

All are different licenses.

2 Likes

I would like to meet and talk to some commercial growers. Not sure they would want to share their secrets but I want to learn. So I guess more research is the only option I have. I am fine growing my own personal bud but if I could do what I love and spread joy with people who have a similar love for this plant I think I could go to work happy for once.

1 Like

I know a commercial grower…I may need to hit them up for a tour or something. And pick their brain about a few things. They were just starting the process about 2 years ago and totally wrapped up in red tape. They don’t make it easy that’s for sure.

4 Likes

@MaD-VapoR yeah I don’t expect it will be easy at all! Lol but hey life hasn’t been a picnic and I believe that each battle prepares you for the next! You should pick his brain if he will let you. I listen to dudegrows but I am starting to need more info because I want to ultimately be the next Berner and have an empire.

@MaD-VapoR Wait you can’t get your medical card if you have a concealed license. That’s crazy!

1 Like

It’s just a matter of time but I see Texas as one of the last states to legalize it, specially while we have clowns like Ted Cruze and Greg Abbot in charge. Also noticed Biden hasn’t said a single word about legalizing on the federal level - which would really help with states like Texas.

4 Likes

@Hellraiser i noticed that too. I think they even came out and said “we are too busy to worry about that”

2 Likes

I am in New Mexico and we just went recreational. By Sept they are supposed to have the system going so we can apply. What the state wants is the residents to get a fair chance to make a business with this rather than compete with the mega corps that will come in. So our licensing as micro producer (they are cool in that they have quite a tier or choices for the Mom and Pop business). There is a committee formed now working on details. I know I can grow upwards of 200 as a micro producer, and believe me, that is plenty. We are working on ancillary business and looking into mobile lab testing and crop readiness to harvest for smaller growers, etc., and in five years we have a plan to have a small hydroponics store geared for the personal grower.

So we are kind of in a holding pattern for now. We are setting up though to be ready to grow when it happens. This years crop will be small just due to timing and also, we are putting in a greenhouse this year for food crop and first possible production crop but a big shop next year for the production crop. It will all be a learning process. What I am hoping is that should we get successful, ILGM will add a business/producer section to the forum and we can all learn from those of us getting into this as far as how to manage and grow our businesses. :heart_eyes:

@Covertgrower I love that new Lumina eye drops. It works great. The only reason I keep benching Bruce Banner and few others is odor. My husband is an exec and it is a green renewable hippy company so he is good but he is still extremely cautious about it and will use a vape pen for travel, etc.

It really, really galls me that the whole gun issue comes up. If anything, maybe they need to look at people who consume alcohol and guns. As a recovered acoholic that spent tons of time rodeoing and dancing and bars, not one single pothead EVER looked across a bar and got into a fight with a drunk cowboy or biker or anyone. It just puzzles me that the propaganda is still there. God forbid they find out hunters microdose magic mushrooms for a good hunt.

7 Likes

New babies arrived…Blue Dream is in da house!

And finally ordered the Apera EC20. It’s gettin’ serious now! lol

13 Likes

Lol literally just got back from the mailbox checking if mine came in lol congrats man excited to see what you do with them

2 Likes

Nice! Need to restock on Blue Dream as my stash of it is almost gone, everyone loved it so much it was hard to keep around. Can’t wait to do a full tent of my #1 Blue Dream clones, coming up after a Cherry Ice Cream clone run.

4 Likes