Grow 14 Gas lantern light and lots of autos 🥸

@Audiofreak Yes. it is the 1/8"

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072L1FX8R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3 Likes

Geez dude, save some weed for the rest of us :rofl:

6 Likes

@dbrn32 I have been meaning to give you a yell for a while. I haven’t caught up with you in a long time :grimacing: And weed grows on trees now :laughing: It looks like I lost @Myfriendis410 friend and @Covertgrower here too lol My fault for not getting on much I guess. :laughing:

5 Likes

I’m still here and following.

7 Likes

You can call anytime.

3 Likes

Ok, in an effort not to fall to far behind. I will try to stay current lol
I will start off with the bad. For the SRP. None cracked in a week. One had the side crack a touch and show a bit of white. But that was it. The good is I still have 4 more of these to give this another try. :grin:

Now. For the last grow. The GDP is ready to come down any time. I am just not sure where to dry this little one since the WR is in the tent I dry in. Maybe a closet.

The solo GDP week 15

The White Russian at week 12 and 7 of flower. This was started in the closet. If it would have been left in there. It would have grown out of it easy. It is making some really nice dense buds.

Ok, This little one is a Cantava I got from another friend. It was a week old yesterday

I also started these 2 little ones. They are a day old as of yesterday.
A Green Love Potion and a WW.

For the grow room. I am not to happy with it. And it is all my doing. five pots are 3 gallons and one is a five. The five is about 5" taller than the threes. And that really messed up my scrog height for the 3s.

The Money bush week 5

The Super Critical bud CBD week 5

The Jack Herrer auto. This is how my scrogs should have looked.

I broke an arm tucking her. This is a hollow stemmed girl

The Charlotte’s Yesterdream auto week 5

The Big bang auto is 3 weeks old. She will have to suck it up now that every one are on a 12/12

And that is it for now. The WR should be ready in a few weeks. At that point. I will decide whether or not I should drop the other SRP or wait a grow. I have things timed so once this grow is finished. I will have the next grow a couple months in all ready.

12 Likes

Looking good in there Sir. I love my GDP hope you enjoy yours.

2 Likes

Thanks @Deepsix I should ask. Did you get mber on your GDP? I never get it. And I was not impressed with the last GDP. I am kind of wondering if maybe I shuld pull this little one. And flush her good. Then put her back on the coco mat for a little while longer. This is week 8 of flower I believe.

1 Like

Yes I did get some amber. I use it for sleep and for pain I dry vape before bed and again in the morning. Mine I harvested her @ 10 weeks.

2 Likes

@Deepsix Cool, I will flush this and see if I can keep it going for at least as long as the WR goes. My money bush is great for sleep and worked for a tooth that bothered me. I am serious to see how the AC/Dc does. I just realized I forgot it this week lol

AC/DC week 4

8 Likes

Looking good B! It was good to catch up with you today.

4 Likes

Thank you sir :grin: It was good to hear you are feeling a little better. I want to drop more seeds hahaha The inn is full though lol

5 Likes

I have two high CBD strains going this round. A Cannatonic and a Harlequin

3 Likes

I have both of those :slightly_smiling_face:. I get a pre view from yours @MattyBear :grin: I wanted a little of the AC/DC mainly to see if a light strain may help with the foggy days. I need a grow room the size of my living room to grow in lol I think it was the Cannatonic I was wanting to do first if I remember right. There are just to many strains out there to grow any more lol Are you growing these for the CBD or just for the strain

5 Likes

Growing them to hopefully have some better options for pain and not just getting high lol. Don’t get me wrong, getting high is my main objective, but the medical benefits are a close second lol

7 Likes

I forgot you had back issues. One I get the money bush done. I will get you some to try. I am not sure about what pain it helps. But I know it helped me for my tooth pain. Since all will finish about the same time. I will get some of the super critical bud cbd and AC/DC for you to try :+1:

3 Likes

@Nubie419plus1 This is mine. I topped at the end of week 3. Post 126
I see I am behind again. Next up date is wednesday. But here is a Big bang solo topped at 3 weeks old. and today at 4 weeks old. This pot is only 9" from the scrog line.

Topped at week 3

And week 4

These 2 new nodes will start stretching by next week. All these are on different days. So I have been forgetting little things with them. This auto is also on a 12/12 as of last week because there are photos in this grow.

I will tag you again when I do my next up date :grin:

10 Likes

I certainly appreciate everything! This forum/site is beyond great! Everyone Ive met except for 2 folks are extreamly helpful and patient with teaching those of us who are new to the grow. Thanks again and look forward to soaking up as much knowledge as possible.

5 Likes

@Nubie419plus1 I agree. I found this place when I started growing. And thanks to a lot of people. I am doing fair :grinning:
Well, it is time for another up date so I don’t fall behind again. With how these are now growing each day. I could almost do daily updates :laughing:

So, the youngest in here is 2 weeks old here. It is the Cantava photo

Running around the room
Here is the Big Bang auto at week 4

Then the Jack Herrer auto. This one is doing really good. Week 6

The Money Bush at week 6

The Super critical bud cbd at week 6

AC/DC week 6. Maybe the smallest of this grow

And the Charlotte’s yesterdream of @repins12 Week 6

Now to see if I had started a journal for the next grow :thinking:

Here is the next grow

5 Likes

I have a feeling i will end up with multiple grows soon also. I already have the bug and only 3 weeks in. They all look great and thanks for the tag!

5 Likes