Grow #1, Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Autos

See looking great!

1 Like

Here are mine yesterday. We went out of town for a few days, anniversary thing, and was afraid to leave on the peat pots as our daughter was watering everything, so I transplanted them this past Tuesday morning.

2 Likes

Looking good bud

10/25 Update:
Picture before watering 10/24

Last night I watered 1/2 gallon with 5ml of calmagic ph’d to 6.8.

Run off came back at 6.1. Will run 6.5 next watering.
Temps have stayed pretty consistent, I’m not sure if they’re 100% great or not.

And here’s the pictures from this morning a few hours after they got watered.

3 Likes

Looking good she’s definitely getting a healthy green again

2 Likes

'Inkbird 608"…WTF!!! Thanks man, another thing to add to my list!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lookin’ good @Caveman86 !! You’re doing a hell of a job!

I just transplanted yesterday and so far, so good…they haven’t died!! Day 19…

1 Like

When do you guys think would be a wise time to start some lst?

Anytime you’d like.

1 Like

Is it more beneficial to do it at a certain stage vs another? I’ve read 4-5 nodes.
I think I’m starting my my 5th node if I’m counting right?

Hopefully that picture is ok for identifying the nodes.
It just seems so short right now. If I bend it over, won’t half the leaves be in the dirt?
Here’s a picture from this morning. It just seems so short. In videos I watch people are bending over foot tall plants and what not, mine is not that at all.

Or should I wait until they get to the size of @IP54 above?

1 Like

Well I went ahead and tried my hand with some lst. I’m not really sure how it went. The plant looks pretty ugly right now and I’m wondering if I made the right call or did it right.
Any input anybody?

@Covertgrower @Mark0427 @GreenSnek

3 Likes

Looks fine give her a day and she’ll turn all her leaves upwards again then I’d do a tie down every other node in a circular manner around the pot until you flower (though your next one should bring it closer to the edge)

1 Like

Forgot to tag a couple.
@Slym3r @jetlag

@GreenSnek thanks man, reassuring to hear for sure.

1 Like

Wow this is so sweet.

Looks good buddy.

1 Like

Ok sorry, I was a little freaked out last night after tying her down. I just felt a little off bending it last night.
She appears to be bouncing back from it well enough though.
Here is this morning. 8 or so hours after doing it.

1 Like

Looks good to me as well.

1 Like

I was wondering when one would would turn up their lights?
I have the dimmable sf1000 and had been running it at 60 on the dial at 25” above the tip of the plant. Plant has grown now so the light was 20” above tonight. I raised it back up to 25”, but I also raised it to 75. On their website it says veg is 60-90 so I figured I’d half it for a few days and then raise it to 90 if it will take it.
Am I heading down the right road?

My SF4000 sits around 20-24", not sure and is and has always been at 100% since transplanting. No issues

2 Likes

I probably run my girls with a teeny bit to much light but every 3 days I upped the knob by about 5-10% or lowered it equaling to close to 50 par roughly until at end veg i was at 12-13 inches with my old mars hydro 1000 before I upgraded( roughly 700-900 par by end veg) then I was running it at 900-1100par for flower but the hlg 260 xl is harder to gauge I ended up burning the middle a little at 18 in(god dang that light is strong) and settled for 21 in(since there’s no reliable par maps for a red intense light) but in conclusion I do 200-400 par seedling 400-700 mid veg 700-900 for late veg

2 Likes

I have been looking at that light for a new tent I’d like to get.
It’s funny, I’m 2.5 weeks into my first grow and I’m sitting here looking at how I’m going to upgrade my system and what to get next.
I upgraded my ph pen yesterday and got myself a bluelab ph pen and ppm pen. That should be here tomorrow.
Next will be the light.

1 Like