Grove bags Yes or No

Ok my question yes or no on Grove bags. From what I have read all you do is, harvest, dry your bud, then place in bags and your are done. No burping, or worrying about humidity. Is that correct ? Have read people that have used them on forum, just looking for more clarification. Thanks to all and happy growing

5 Likes
5 Likes

Short answer, is Yes.

8 Likes

And the long answer is yyyyyyeeeeeessssseess.

10 Likes

Ok sorry did not see that, that was a read, next question, didn’t get to the end, you put your bud in the bags but don’t seal it ?

2 Likes

Just make sure your buds have been between 58%-62% humidity for a few days then transfer over to your grove bags.

7 Likes

This is my first grow. I now have 6 Grove bags full. I am extremely happy with them. I never got to experience the burping of mason jars.

3 Likes

Thanks that’s all I needed working on order now

4 Likes

Yes get the bags. Burping frankly socks, you can forget a day and it goes on and on and…

1 Like

Yes, I went with jar because I only had a tiny harvest but yeah grove bags

1 Like

let me know how the bags work out

1 Like

I used the regular terploc and the strain specific designed bags. Both worked well, but i think the plain Jane black bags did better for me. Plus the strain specific were hard to open.

5 Likes

Definitely yes

1 Like

Grove Bags hard yes. Jar burping virgin and intend to remain that way. :v:

Oh sh!t I need to order more though. :man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

I think the grove bags are ok… that being said you need to be in humidity range for them to work properly. Just like jars I suppose. I put hydrometers in them to keep tabs. Shipping is expensive so buy a bunch

1 Like

Correct you don’t need to heat seal them just make sure the zipper is fastened

4 Likes

Ok if u dont have to burp the grove bags would it be the same for a cvault if ur bud was sitting at 58-62 % before u put it into the cvault

1 Like

Love the Grove Bags. I burp them only the first four days once a day. As is recommended by Grove Bags, in the instructions you receive with your order.

1 Like

Me too, 1/2 oz size. I have buds been in Grove Bag for 2 months. Hygrometer still shows 62% just like when they went in.

3 Likes

I feel like they didn’t hold the rh up. I didn’t measure it, but with the black bags, the bud stayed sticky and kept smelling stronger and stronger. I actually lost some of the smell and the buds dried more til they were almost crispy with the strain design bags.

2 Likes