Grove Bags and the Cure

Should these bags be left standing straight up with air circulation? Or can they be stacked on each other? I keep them laying down in my cupboard, but now wondering if I should have more atmosphere around them.

2 Likes

U stuff them together lol

7 Likes

I’m with @SilvaBack203 just throw them on a self in my closet

5 Likes

10 Likes

@beardless need some help storing your supply?Hint hint wink wink lmao id probably smoke it all lol

8 Likes

I have to admit I got ahead of it with the last couple of plants.

5 Likes

I just toss them in a box close it and put it in a closet.

5 Likes

I keep mine in a carbon filter-lined wooden box all smooshed in and crowded, stored in a locked room. Still fantastic herb. As long as they arent floating in water, they are good. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What is a good size bag to use.

1 Like

I like the 1/4# They hold 140± grams.

3 Likes

Our one plant grow this season, 3.2oz Purple Kush Auto
In the closet…TEMPTING 3rd week

L0st in the Sixties☮️

2 Likes

Store mine in a beach cooler and have re-used some bags 3 times. Like @beardless i like the 1/4 lb bags. Picked up a few ounce bags this time for travel and gifting friends :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Thank you :blush::v:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: Classic! That takes me back to Sunday movie days as a kid :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Not being much of a drinker, that’s the kind of cooler I want to see at a party! :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s tough being at a party with an Herb buzz when everyone else is buzzed off alcohol. I’m usually the dude chilling in the corner with a smile on my face :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I had the same question about how tightly you can pack Grove Bags?
Have found it depends on how dry the weed is when it goes in the bag. If it is very dry or damp I would give the bags room to breathe for a few weeks. If it close to the right moisture level, then you can pack them fairly tight right away.

Lol exactly

@OGIncognito Can I be your friend…please?
BTW…I found this in the basement…

Lost in the Sixties☮️

a little history…

3 Likes