GrnyGrows Grow Journal

don’t get wrong I saw some really nice RV parks too, especially one down in Padre Island had manicured grass lawn and Palm trees for every site…bet it was a 2-300 a night place…I stayed in Texas State parks for my trip

2 Likes

State parks and Corps of Engineers parks are usually pretty nice. There are some insane, high-class resorts – that cost way too much. There are some real hell holes. Depends what you need in life. When we’re hitting the road hard – needing to get miles under the belt, we stop at Interstate places (like KOA). They aren’t my favorites though. I like finding cool out of the way places.

2 Likes

I used to always see KOA and use them when I was younger but I have seen very few in the past few years and none on this trip…

1 Like

Oh yeah – I wanted to throw kudos your way… did you see my end harvest numbers? I never could have imagined. Thanks for getting me to the end zone.

4 Likes

glad I could help you get the grow you wanted and needed…

4 Likes

Jumping in to wish everyone in the U.S. a blessed Independence Day weekend. Be safe. Have fun. And, God bless America. @Retiredoldguy @Reed71 and all. :heart: :white_heart: :blue_heart: :100:

6 Likes

Have fun burning animal parts on your grill!
I am smoking ribs today to take to the lake this weekend for fireworks and sleepover Saturday

3 Likes

Same goes for y’all my friend happy growing @Retiredoldguy @GrnyGrows

1 Like

I’m happy for your harvest… but also a bit sad for you as well… hope you find what you need you are a great person!! Sending good vibes and positive thoughts and prayers your way my friend!! How’s the garden doing? Something positive in there I’ll bet atleast :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

TY. I had a very difficult couple of weeks. Getting better. Garden doing good.

8 Likes

That’s a beauty pic right there!! Nice work grany!! Keep your head up your a great person good will find it’s way for you!!

3 Likes

nice color on your vegies

1 Like

Real nice @GrnyGrows nice job my friend happy growing

7 Likes

Love the puppy pics!! They are so cute!! @GrnyGrows how you doing? Just checking in on ya?

1 Like

I’m dying from love.

2 Likes

Hey my friends, checking in on all of you. Blessings @Retiredoldguy @Reed71 @Newt @SnkeyezCobra @Fieldofdreams @Se7en @nmgeo @KPC @BudzMS @Bamamojo — can list any more – so Blessings Everyone.

7 Likes

Well hello, @GrnyGrows! Hope you are well!

1 Like

We are well. Had a restful weekend and celebrated my 68th. Holy crap – how did I get this old? However, I miss this so much. How are you?

5 Likes

I’m doing well. And at almost 65, I don’t think 68 is old at all! Happy Birthday!!!

1 Like