GrnyGrows Grow Journal

Your so sweet to be thinking of your hubby the way you do!! :heart_eyes: you will find something to work for you some way… good is coming your way!!

@KPC those puppies are soooo cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I just cut off the stems. If there was webbing on a bud – it got tossed. I was surprised Captn. Jacks doesn’t kill them. They got about four of the 15 I had.

1 Like

Landwatch is great. I love it. This could well be our new location. We don’t know anything about it, but it’s exactly what we need. Looks OK.

4 Likes

Oh man I would love to live like that!! :heart_eyes:

If I lived somewhere like that my wife would divorce me. I’d get little else done other than fishing, swimming, and hanging out

2 Likes

Exactly :rofl:

2 Likes

We do now. Our RV is on an awesome lake (lakefront but lots of woods to go through to get there) and we have a huge double lot. So, this would be a nice add for us to have a 2nd place to land.

3 Likes

You might be surprised. You wife might love it. It’s a different way of life, but having wheels under you is great fun. Oh, and you have to add hunting and campfires to your list of fun.

1 Like

That is so cool! You’re so lucky to have an RV I would love one

1 Like

We have an old 26 foot Avion that we restored, took it on some small trips and it was nice, but that life, for us is still off in the distance. We’re still in our fifties and have a few more years until we can be foot loose and fancy free. We stoped working ten years ago and after about six years realized we needed to stay in the game for a little while longer.

We’ve lived in RV’s a lot during out lives. In the late 90s early 20s we travel the US for six years. I worked and ran my businesses out of a 4x6 space in the bedroom.

2 Likes

You’re a youngster :upside_down_face: I love the Airstreams and Avions.

If I’d of known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.

The Avion was in almost original/pristine condition except the bathroom, being a plumber made it relatively cheap and easy to restore.

1 Like

Amen to that bro!!! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Well, tomorrow will be the last day of harvest. The final three girls are sweating away. I feel like I’ve lost a big part of my “current” life and focus. I never would have thought I could become so enamored with this process.

Final count: 15 girls all to harvest. First grow about 1.5 oz per plant. Second grow, the LSTed and defoled plants gave upwards of 3 oz per plant, while those I left alone brought about 1.5 to 2 – with tons of larfy growth. The latter will be some yummy edibles at some point.

6 Likes

That’s amazing! America is a great country for that type of lifestyle though! Uk just isn’t good enough or big enough to live in peace like that :rofl:

2 Likes

Nah, you get more weed too. Well done Grny!

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve been in mourning since having to shut down. Really a bizarre emotional disconnect.

6 Likes

well Grnygrows I can feel your sorrow…as I made this road trip I saw many RV parks that I can say for sure I would not even stop there for the night because I am sure when I woke up most of my stuff would be gone and like you I am a licensed to carry handgun person and would hate to have to use it …people who live like that have nothing to lose and will take anything you have that is easily accessible

3 Likes

I’ve missed you so much – you’ve been my rock. So, you got a taste of some of the uglier side of the RV lifestyle. We live in a wonderful place but I just don’t trust people.

5 Likes