GrnyGrows Grow Journal

I haven’t gotten to Zillow yet. Thank you.

1 Like

@GrnyGrows you want anywhere in Virginia i might know few places around break’s mountain it’s a beautiful place

1 Like

@GrnyGrows Well all I can say to that is ‘Welcome to the neighborhood!!’ Glad to have ya!!

1 Like

Get less time for fraud

wtf, thats just bad shit crazy

Yes anywhere. We just want a RV site. No house or uncleared land. Just a spot with utilities – generally the land would have to be unrestricted for us to live there.

1 Like

Hope I can get there.

2 Likes

Did you see the cultivation penalties? Murders, rapists, pedophiles – they don’t get this kind of time.

1 Like

Yes it is. We make outlaws of kind, caring people trying to grow for medicinal purposes or just to enjoy a little smoke.

3 Likes

F the law, keep doing what your doing but in secret.

3 Likes

@BudzMS and keep a tighter circle, people love to create drama and watch it unfold……

2 Likes

i agree, no one knows that i grow, except the people in my house and of course everyone here lol

4 Likes

@BudzMS your secrets safe with us growbro lol…. :wink::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::sunglasses:

2 Likes

thank you lol

1 Like

Ok here are a couple more pictures.

Puppies w their look alike big sister. She’ll be ayeat old in September.

Alos let dad come check them out. I think he likes them

3 Likes

I have been – but I just can’t risk it. You are the only people who know I was growing. Not one friend, family member, anyone. But, for now, I just have to be done, here. This is all about my husband – nothing else. I can’t risk it for his sake.

6 Likes

They are just so perfect. Thank you for cheering me up.

1 Like

This is what worries me here. Some of the people near me are just, well, bat sh-- crazy. If you look at them wrong they’re complaining to other neighbors or even the cops.

1 Like

I just scrape them off with gloved hands when I see them, that cottony webbing stuff comes off easy if its not in the buds. Can use the unsharpened side of my trimmers as well, or cut the offensive branch out. I always remove stuff I can see, then spray heavily.

Land watch is good as well. Realtor.com can be set up to only list vacant lots also.