GrnyGrows Grow Journal

Ok, ok, so sometimes I don’t pay good attention to the details. It’s White Widow’s fault.

5 Likes

I got problems aswell now :rofl::man_facepalming:t3: My himidifier on 90% but the tent is still only 45% :rofl::sob: whyyyyy

1 Like

I can appreciate your problem, been running the window AC in the grow room for a month now.

1 Like

I know what you mean @GrnyGrows! My grow room, right now, lights out is at 85.5 F, RH is 62.5. 1 AC, tiny room in attic.

1 Like

We’re not too far from each other… if I assume your name is indicative of location.

Whew! So hot!! I consider myself very fortunate to have a relatively awesome unfinished basement environment to grow in. Upper 90s forecasted for tomorrow though

I just completed my first grow and I’m going to keep the bookmark for it. It ended up having a lot of great info. I just need to finish it out with the results from my last plant I trimmed up yesterday.
LINK to my journal.

2 Likes

I’ve been watching. You’re doing great.

1 Like

Haven’t updated on the Full Flower Exlipse Moon Babies lately and tomorrow is our mooniversary – the Full Strawberry Super Moon. They just finished 4 weeks.

I’ve got three Mephistos and one ILGM … in the grow - and right now they’re a little bent at me, as in LSTing that main cola.

4 Likes

Went to school at Bama but live in Texas now :grinning:

2 Likes

Appreciate the tag @GrnyGrows :pray:
Set to watch with my :popcorn: and :beers: . :joy:

2 Likes

We’re getting 29C this week!! I dunn o what that is in F but I’m not excited for it :sweat_smile: if I didn’t have this addictive hobby on the go I would be though :laughing:

2 Likes

How do you set to watch?

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks buddy!! Did you get my question on the meter you suggested? I thought i sent a pic. Did you get it?

2 Likes

Is it on your journal? I haven’t seen it brother , sorry :grimacing:

1 Like

Does your wattage keep rising above 650?

1 Like

Ah, Roll Tide? I lived in TX for a number of years. I like it there.

1 Like

That’s about 85 – perfect weather. We’ll be at 38C today with super high RH. That equates to a feels like temp is expected to be 43C. We’re hiding inside and praying we can keep our room cool enough not to lose plants. It’s already 27C in my room at 9:30 a.m.

At the bottom of every thread there’s this. Click on tracking to see the options.

tracking

Roll Tide indeed Grny! Where are you now?