Grems reggie grow

That’s the first thing I noticed when I zoomed in. My sister in law has a ton of fluerdi…symbol of new Orleans lmao…nice rack

5 Likes

That’s a funky looking prong. It does look like a fleur de lis!

5 Likes

We should swap hunts and smoke of I ever grow any lol

2 Likes

That would be cool, long drive to Waco area. The ranch is right at the beginning of the hill country, pretty nice, took a pic of the view

mostly cedar tress and mesquites.

7 Likes

And big bucks lol. I am in the middle of saving for a hand control for driving my truck. I found one for 500 and one for 71 bucks. The cheap one was sticks you attach to the pedals lol

3 Likes

Doctah Jones!

5 Likes

Punch it short-round!!!

5 Likes

I’m glad you got the reference. That really cracked me up…btw, I’ll sell you some sticks for your pedals for less!

5 Likes

we have two varieties of white tail deer here in michigan. there is the deer from around the southern part of the state which is lansing and south, and the deer from the north. the deer from the south is great tasting corn and bean fed deer. the stuff up north is pine and forest fed and doesn’t taste near as good as what we get around here.

6 Likes

Damn does are everywhere.

7 Likes

My daddy used to say that’s the best bait ever made :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Twice washed deer corn? those does wait for us to fill it.

1 Like

All this talk about hunting is making me want to plan for next year. I know I can get pigs anytime, We had a professional film crew come out and do a night hunt on pigs. I got the video and try to send to you. nothing like hunting out of these.

15 Likes

When I get down there I call that stand lol :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

I wana fish or frog that pond lol

7 Likes

You like turtle? That one has big ones.

3 Likes

Me and my brother just put that one in the air when I took that pic, it was on the ground for a couple years and I shot a huge buck out of that one first time hunting out of it, This is easy hunting, back in 1993 I lived in Ohio and climbed trees by screwing in spikes and climbing up to a stand that hooks on the tree, in 4 degrees below zero weather, then after shooting the deer , dragging it for a mile back up the ravine, down the ravine, If I did that today I would have a heart attack, even though for 59 I am in pretty good shape now, been going to the gym since Jan.

6 Likes

I never had the body for tree stand hunting lol. I’m not fond of heights either. Give me a log against a tree any day or of course a box stand :grin:

5 Likes

no they eat my fish off the stringer and snappers stink like sewer UGGGGGGGG

4 Likes

A Louisiana Christmas :upside_down_face:

7 Likes