Grems reggie grow

11 Likes

Color pretty…fire bad lol. That’s my Frankenstein impression so read it in a Frankenstein voice lol.
I’ve no idea when these were put on 12/12 and I’m not scrolling back to look. At least they’re pretty :grin:
It’s a beautiful day and I’m thankful for everything I have, including these pygmy plants lol

10 Likes

Pretty little reggie girls bro. I keep forgetting u got some in flower :joy::rofl:. Should be what 3-4 weeks left now? :wink:

5 Likes

mate. they look pretty magical, ive never had them go such crazy colours, looks fat and heavy… like something out of Hobbiton… :grinning:

5 Likes

They ARE pretty, and they smell great, but there isnt a lot there. If it was some blueberry diesel dung and I needed 2 hits I’d be ecstatic but its reggie and looks are deceiving lol.
I guess a month too @purpngold74

8 Likes

If that’s not some delicious tasting smoke when it’s all said and done, I don’t know what else to tell you. Looks great, bud! :+1:

3 Likes

For real big gromie you better stop selling yourself short those buds look nice and dense keep that shit up! :grin::green_heart::seedling: