Grems reggie grow

12 Likes

Color pretty…fire bad lol. That’s my Frankenstein impression so read it in a Frankenstein voice lol.
I’ve no idea when these were put on 12/12 and I’m not scrolling back to look. At least they’re pretty :grin:
It’s a beautiful day and I’m thankful for everything I have, including these pygmy plants lol

14 Likes

Pretty little reggie girls bro. I keep forgetting u got some in flower :joy::rofl:. Should be what 3-4 weeks left now? :wink:

7 Likes

mate. they look pretty magical, ive never had them go such crazy colours, looks fat and heavy… like something out of Hobbiton… :grinning:

7 Likes

They ARE pretty, and they smell great, but there isnt a lot there. If it was some blueberry diesel dung and I needed 2 hits I’d be ecstatic but its reggie and looks are deceiving lol.
I guess a month too @purpngold74

10 Likes

If that’s not some delicious tasting smoke when it’s all said and done, I don’t know what else to tell you. Looks great, bud! :+1:

4 Likes

For real big gromie you better stop selling yourself short those buds look nice and dense keep that shit up! :grin::green_heart::seedling:

2 Likes

16 days later my two reggie plants are still kicking. I am ready to chop them lol.

10 Likes

Grem you must get a hold of some righteous “regs”…
I’ve throw plenty of reggie seeds in the ground and never had those kinda purples come out of it. In my defense I didn’t know a 1/4 of what I know now but still - DAMN… It’s obvious why your chomping @ the bit.
Now I want tater tots… What’s the temperature up there? I’m hiding in the boiler room @ work… I told the other guys I’m inspecting it which is somewhat true since I’ve NEVER seen it operate before. LoL

9 Likes

i see quite a few white pistles

3 Likes

I’m 2 to 3 weeks out @monkman…but I’m still ready to chop them lol
It was 39 this morning @LoCoRock. The utility room is where these plants are and I got COLD in there when we had the freezing weather a few weeks ago. The colors started showing the first day. It prob got 40 degrees in there lol. Imo the reggie’s didnt deserve a heater lol…besides, I was using all 4 that I own for MYSELF lol…screw the cold :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

We got down to 28 this am. Talk about :peanuts: insulation weather…

7 Likes

That’s skipping hunting weather lol…its already time for shorts the rest of the day. A bunch are sick around here from hot cold, hot cold. I wish it would pick a temp lol

4 Likes

Those boiler low pressure? High pressure steam? Brand name and horse power? Sorry been retired for 7 years :100::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You’re in my neck of the woods, a couple hours drive. My husband used to fish there :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m 5 hrs 45 mins from eufala state park according to maps

3 Likes

How has your hunting season been @zparkie2? I ain’t seen a deer in a while but I got a big one early
@RandomlyRan I hope you’re hunting somewhere good too bro

2 Likes

Best part of the deer stand

Didn’t go hunting this year, took a break, been going every year for a long time and we letting the herd build back up, lots of does all over the place and pigs too.

6 Likes

My uncle has been after me to get one of those but I went this morning in just a thin camo long sleeve shirt. It was 68 degrees. I saw a ton of squirrels on the ground too but no deer lol

4 Likes

Weather has been crazy, Harvested this buck 3 years back last one I shot. has half a symbol of New Orleans.

9 Likes