Grems reggie grow

If I’m being honest, I’ve neglected these reggie plants. I quit training them weeks ago. I just hope I dont accidentally carry hermie pollen (if they’re hermits) into the other room and ruin those lw and gg.

I just picked the bags up and they are light. So I’ll give flower nutes again this morning.
And prince, you dont think my smoking rhino is gorgeous? Lmao

12 Likes

They are really gorgeous Grem. But so soon, they’re already flowering? How many weeks are they? Not many weeks I should think.

Looking forward to next spring, start as early as I can so they’ll finish by end of August.

:maple_leaf:

3 Likes

Grem, why do you use the word, Reggie? I’ve looked up the word on-line and got several meanings.

Isn’t Reggie to mean common weed?

3 Likes

Regular weed. Funnily enough I didnt know it was called reggie until this year. Its Mexican pallet weed. U get males and herms in every bag lol. I also didnt know until this year that its stale and tastes old in comparison to homegrown. I’ll be damn glad when I’m done with it lol

10 Likes

i have too small of a grow area to do stuff like that, makes me jealous of you guys with “big grows” :laughing:

6 Likes

You gotta give yourself more credit big gromie! You’re doing great! Pompoms on the ladies look good!

4 Likes

Another reason I live with little brother, my wife hates it but he “owns” all the guns in the house, and she doesn’t want to “own” any right now, but I’m not, not having protection.

5 Likes

I kept a 9mm, a .22, my 444 and .308 for deer and a single shot 12 gauge. Luckily my brother has plenty of room, because we hauled 47 felonies out of this house lol. I do miss having them around but at this moment I’d rather grow weed than have an arsenal lol

9 Likes

Heres some pics of my place…best hunting in this state imho… @GreenJewels

13 Likes

Grem… I found the deer you lost… it’s in the bottom pic, dead center!!

5 Likes

That’s not the one I lost lol

She was big and the house was a long way off. Oh and my hunting partner is 76 lol. I drug her over 500 yards, down and up a branch and a full grown creek. I’ve been laid up since Wednesday lol…she did show me the areas I need to work on and it’s not bench pressing lol

12 Likes

Nice plot of land Grem!

5 Likes

As if she doesn’t feel disgraced enough, the dogs no help!!!

2 Likes

Nice shot :dart: some meat for the freezer!

2 Likes

You couldn’t field dress and take what you needed? Lol too much tv on my part. :rofl:

2 Likes

I shot her mainly for my half blind uncle to have some for the freezer lol.
We did field dress her…no way I’d have gotten her up the hill otherwise lol

4 Likes

Yep I’ve done it. Even being aware and careful - boom it’ll happen. :crazy_face: Be smart not sorry… Right! :grin:

1 Like

I’m a funnel guy from now on lol

1 Like

Nice job Grems. She will be tasty. Sounds like you need a quad or sumpin’ with a motor and wheels for deer dragging. This how you drag them

10 Likes

Ummmm ya!!!
That is also how you shoot her grandpa!

2 Likes