Grems reggie grow

Exactly. Not to mention the cost waste.

Start 2 seeds. Yea killing one is wrong n evil on so many levels… but u dont want him anywhere near her

Right but your talking what a month or two every time ? Right since you can’t tell until you flower?

Or am I being a noob and missing something

So if you get two males then yes you can grow for more seeds, but if you want female, you start over with another two and repeat?

Well you could in about a 6 weeks if you cloned for sex which is a very common practice. Don’t forget donut a lot of ppl breed like Purp so males are a must for that obviously. Not too mention if you like a specific strain and want a shitload of seeds for future grows if not keeping a mother going!

2 Likes

So you would flower at 6 weeks until you find a female? Would that decrease your yield or is 6 weeks normal

No take a clone from the plant you want to know the sex of. Put that clone under 12 hr light cycle and it will show sex. Then you can do what you want with the plant you got the clone from. For example trash if it’s a male or continue it in veg if it’s female.

1 Like

Next thing on my list is how to clone. I want to stretch my first investment and clone a few before I buy different seeds

And I’m off to search as you have instilled in me @LoCoRock

Haha you don’t even have to ask

2 Likes

Here’s jbums diy cloner .same one I made

He’s back

2 Likes

I doubt that very seriously :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Are you inside behind a door? Him not running off is concerning lol…planting reg seeds does suck but I could use the extra work and sexing them is really not hard. Its the wasted nutes that bugs me but in order to grow females this is my only option. On a plus I’m excited to get back to this…its been 15 years since I benched lol

3 Likes

No I’m about 4’ from him. I’ve been throwing scraps out for a year. Maybe I’ve domesticated him a bit. Even if I scare him he doesn’t run off. He kinda back peddles like a dog who just got in trouble.
Get back in the gym so you can pickup those chicks!

Hell yea buddy, nothing wrong with a little Exercise

1 Like

I’ve been tearing it up around here lol. And unfortunately randy I’m not in gym shape yet. Unless gym shape is round ahaha

1 Like

“Stay on your grind “ lol

2 Likes

Round is a shape. You got the stuff to start Grem. That’s the most important step…step 1. The only place success comes before work…is in the dictionary. You’ll be where you want to be in no time. I’ve got faith in you.

1 Like

I can bench 70 lbs plus whatever the bar is maybe 25 more 10 times at least so that’s my start

1 Like

If that’s an Olympic bar it’s 45. So that’s 115. Not a bad start at all.

3 Likes

Omg this is still hilarious :rofl::kissing::kissing:

1 Like

Bro I curled the bar like 20 times thinking it was 20 or 25 lbs but that’s about all I’ve been doing except recumbent bike an hour a day on nice and slow and some body weight (229 at moms AFTER supper lol) squats while I’m holding onto the counter. Gotta start somewhere lol, hell I been starting somewhere for 3 years this dec so I’m good and practiced lol

3 Likes