Grems reggie grow

@Mrcrabs, how r ya brother? Hoping you could tell me how to use t he Aloe Vera please. Got a truckload of well established aloe at home just begging to be used.

2 Likes

Where is Ser Crabs? Havent seen my guy lately…

3 Likes

He is lurking lol
In preparation for the saints upcoming run I dusted off the old hotness avatar, enjoy boys and Betty :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Do you know about the aloe Vera for clones bro?

2 Likes

I’ve been 100% successful with the 4 tim s I’ve clones with aloe. I did a side by side with clonex two different times… Easy Japanese

1 Like

Heck yes. Dip em. Let it sit a bit. Then plant it. Clone x natural i think. @Mrcrabs has a whole thread for it. I havent updated it in FOREVER. Just type aloe vera in the search. Hate to lose my place :joy:

Found it @Bubbles1

3 Likes

That language is hard! I started using easy peasy lemon breezy after a stint in Cardiff.

2 Likes

beautiful. thankyou mate

1 Like

Welcome back babe! Great to see you again!

Missed you! :heart:

:butterfly: :rosette: :blossom: :bouquet: :hibiscus: :sunflower: :tulip: :rose: :rosette: :blossom: :bouquet: :hibiscus: :sunflower: :tulip: :rose: :rosette: :butterfly:

3 Likes

Well it turns out she was unlucky as hell on wildcard weekend. At least we outlasted new England huh @LoCoRock lmao

4 Likes

@Covertgrower These buggers are 2 days old maybe 3. Can’t count.

too bloody easy n didn’t cost a cent plus they are looking pretty damn fresh to me.

5 Likes

THE POWER OF ALOE. UNREAL. IM GUNNA BE IMPRESSED THIS FIND. BIG LETTERS FOR BIG XCTMT.very good

1 Like

Well as Randy would say…
Welcome to The spectator section of the playoffs Grem…
Bhaha

3 Likes

It feels just like it did last year. And the year before that lmao. I told random this morning I was worried. Minnesota seems to have our number after the championship game with Favre. I still have LSU at least lol

1 Like

Sooo glad titans won that one so the Texans can go to Kansas City instead of that buzzsaw in Baltimore.

1 Like

Absolutely the quote of the year :joy::joy:

Mahomey aint no better…

3 Likes

10 days in the hole purp. Anyone else? Thats what I thought.
10 for you too loco for starting it and 5 for random for being the one quoted. Good day gentlemen :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

We already took care if them this year. Your ravens on the other hand…

2 Likes

Looking great! @Bubbles1

2 Likes

They are aren’t they mate. I’m really stoked with it.

3 Likes