Grems reggie grow

That’s one of the reasons I bought it. 187$ power bill is crazy. This time last year it was 97 bucks. I ran ac tho and I’ve kept it to a bare minimum so as to avoid a 300 dollar power bill lol. I just got done hanging it and I’ll say this, more as a reminder to myself lol…I’ll have to start wearing shades when I’m in there. The king plus that I started with and thought was really bright kinda really isnt lol

9 Likes

I find that a small phillips head screwdriver works best :wrench:

2 Likes

I looked for 39 minutes for a screwdriver that would fit. I Finally thought about my gun kit lol…I have it set on about halfway but should i turn it down all the way to start?

1/2 way should be good, I have never started at low and they did ok but watch because if too close you will actually pound them from growing upwards.If they start stretching too much increase the power. you can gauge it, yeah I tried finding a screwdriver but found a wrench lol.

2 Likes

Awesome man. That’s what I’m saving for. Stepped your game up.

2 Likes

Here’s what I spent the day doing. Now I’m going to germ my 4 purple Trainwreck seeds for my seed selection journal

1 Like

I’m contemplating spending 109 and getting 20 northern lights while they’re 10 +10. I have gh trio but I’m running out. The two big yellow non growing girls are getting 1500 ppm either tonight or tomorrow. I just thought of @monkman lol sorry man come see my light :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

congrats! great job bud

1 Like

Bro! I’m super happy for you. I’m not good with electricity so I’m super stoked for you! Lol

2 Likes

Sheriff’s got new ammunition to blow people’s minds.

2 Likes

Wow! The load adj. potentiometer everyone talks about! Thanks for that pic i checked i have it too. :joy::joy::joy: grow from start to finish at factory setting. Lol i thought you needed to add it. :thinking::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Oh I remember when I was a noob @Chasworks :cowboy_hat_face:…you’ll grow out of that someday. It seems like forever since it was my time to break those chains :partying_face:

2 Likes

Learning is learning, it all counts! Now i will make a note and dial the intensity in. 3rd grow looking to improve upon the 2nd grow

2 Likes

About where was factory setting for you? I’d say less than midway for this one…maybe 40 percent

1 Like

Yay :slight_smile:

9 Likes

woooo hoooo, now u got it rockin! u are going to bring those down some?

1 Like

2 more days and I’m ordering my driver . So by Monday night I should have the light up and running

3 Likes

I was thinking of turning the bestva off and saving it for flower. I can take some out andveg in other places. I have OPTIONS aha…u think lower it and turn it down? I’m at about 50% power right now and I’m at…lol I’m at 28 inches

1 Like

that’s not for me to say bud, i don’t have one and no experience with them, but it looked high to me. but you know how bad perspectives are in these pics

1 Like

Yeah I do. You are right this time tho lol I think I see 18-24 on all the journals

1 Like