Grems reggie grow

Looking good @Gremmall

I’ve caught myself doing that, WTF :woman_shrugging: :grin:

I guess we’re crazy Mrs jewels. What I really want to know is how coach O found a tiger that big ahaha

2 Likes

Effing coach stealers… :joy::joy:

Elroy Elroy Elroy you cant hold a grudge over little things ahaha

I actually hate Ole Miss… i mean cmon now… rebels? Cant deny regardless, Coach O has skills.

2 Likes

hey purp the first time i did a run off on my soil mix it said O. R. out of range lol i cut in 1/2 and it was 4500/5000 lol fron 08/18 hahahahaah

2 Likes

My first runoff was ~3600 (in big pots) :joy::joy: i was like ‘well :poop:

1 Like

I did hear you liked to push nutes @purpngold74. Kinda like AB and pushing buttons rofl. Sportcenter ain’t showing anything else this morning ahaha

1 Like

“Antonio Brown goes to Patriots for 20 dollars”… lol… hey when players want rings!!

2 Likes

Someone said ab would hurt the raiders on this thread but I cant remember who. Are you pleased with him going to the Pat’s?

I’ll tell you come February!! Not a big fan of his scrimmage line play… but I’m sure belichick will straighten that up!!

2 Likes

I fully expected Carolina to get him but I’m glad he is still AFC. It’s too bad he cant play the Steelers this week, Dude can ball :cowboy_hat_face:

I’m in the market for some headphones, you got any suggestions? Or anyone? I’m using sonys that sound really good but the cord is messing up grrr…LSU vs TX in a few lol

1 Like

Bro can’t go wrong with Beats… even the wired ones!! I’ve had 2 sets!! I hate “wireless” air buds.

1 Like

I actually prefer wired, I’d rather get the magnet instead of the technology lol. These sonys were 20 bucks at Walgreens maybe 6 or 8 years ago

This is pregame ritual lol

2 Likes

This is AB’s last stop. If Belichick can’t get him to fall in line, no one can. Just sucks we’ll probably see Brady in the Super Bowl again, now.

1 Like

Ab will prob work his ass off to win the superbowl in some crazy hidden camera television show hes secretly been recording WHILE filming hard knocks just so he can get back at Pitts and oak lol. He seems like he’d be a little over the top with his “I’ll show you why you should have catered to me’s” lol. And I figure he picked the best team from forever (:ox: :poop:) in the AFC so he’d get 2 chances to knock them out of the playoffs instead of the NFCs 1

1 Like

Yep, he gotta be extra. Not sure why the receiver position attracts such divas.

1 Like

Ok 1 this pubk maf74ka has actually PIMPED the game and now will be playing with Tom Brady… i mean DAMN

2 yall better watch out. Elingher aint dead yet

Just read everything. LoCo yall robbed the bank. Dude is a DOUCHE. Like grade A. But… dammit if he cant get open almost every play… i hated 84 in black n gold. (Shoutout Wade Wilson {@RandomlyRan}) ill hate him 10x more working with #12

2 Likes

And they have Josh Gordon and Edelman. Freaking nightmare.

2 Likes