GreggT Raising Girls to be Ladies

Need some help here. I’m your opinion or if you know someone that knows, which marijuana is best for pain? Thank you so much! I hope you’re doing well

3 Likes

@GreggT good morning my friend, hope all is well with you and Janet. Rita is still having troubles with the UTI. But we are getting along well other than that issue :roll_eyes:. Just letting you know that I’m going to continue to post on Fatz1973 tread. Did some pruning of the lower stuff, larf I guess, but some nice buds even so,I’m at 7 and 8 weeks on the 4 big ones. Hope you and all my friends here on this forum have a happy grow day :blush:. Take care brother, thank you for your prayers and Rita and I will remember to keep you and Janet in ours. Take care, love y’all :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::v::v::raising_hand_man:

4 Likes

Love y’all too. Fatz will be back on the 25th. Don’t know how long he will stay. Have a blessed day my friend @RPgrower

4 Likes

Grape Pupil is what helps my pain. @Westemily598

5 Likes

Top of the morning to ya Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

And you as well brother @OGIncognito

1 Like

Morning Brothers

9 Likes

And top of the mornin to you as well @Bunger64

3 Likes

And where do you purchase this wonderful plant?

2 Likes

I grow it from a clone. I have a mother plant. @Westemily598

3 Likes
Grape Pupil - PuTang x Star Pupil

Grape Pupil is a special backcross line off our Star Pupil, with a bit more sativa dominance! This variety gives a strong visual high with patterns becoming more vivid, a dreamy feel yet sharp mental clarity. Mind opening, dissolving of negative thought patterns and allowing pleasure and bliss to come through past normal mental blockages. Very therapeutic, mild psychedelic feel. Users report general mental wellbeing and refreshment. She retains most of the Pupil’s traits with much increased vigor, added frost coverage, and holds the grape smell better, with less of the heavier spicy funk of the original Star Pupil line. These plants grow faster and stretch more, yielding better. The flowers are a medium purple lavender color throughout, super sticky and buried in white frosty trichomes, with large bract structure on most. Most common phenotype (75%) can be described as a beefed up Star Pupil, and has deep purple flowers. Lighter pink phenotypes (25%) are more reminiscent of the PuTang in terpenes and effect.

Available in Feminized seed only. There is also a Grape Pupil V2 with the parents’ roles switched, and these are very similar plants with a higher instance of an added banana lacquer terp in some!

Flavor: Grape, sweet, fruity, some with gas or spice or citrus undertones.

Effect: Mentally uplifting, focused, calm, motivated and rejuvenated.

Flower Time: 8-9 weeks

Veg Time: Short

Yield: Medium-High

Height: Medium-Tall

31% Thc, trace amounts of CBG and CBD. High terpene content!
Mass Medical Strains @Westemily598

9 Likes

Are we allowed to purchase from each other here?

2 Likes

I dont have anything but you cant exchange any information here. Check out Mass Medical Strains @Westemily598

7 Likes

Many of us can be found easily on instagram. For example I am @Docnraq everywhere I go. Same avatar too.

10 Likes

@Caligurl… the season is here in Oklahoma. Morels and chicken strips!!

22 Likes

where did you find these?

9 Likes

Behind my house on the creek bank @BudzMS

13 Likes

That’s a wicked score! Awesome!

10 Likes

Yum-eee!

7 Likes

7 Likes