GreenThunder's dawning days (the beginning of things)

Have you done a flush? If you have florakleen or a similar product I’d do a 3 day flush. Gotta have good roots :+1:

Silica is as @GreenThunder said for stronger stems and should be added regularly like nutrients. Peroxide will help clear up roots but it’ll kill good bacteria as well. Hydroguard is what I use. It’s a beneficial bacteria that cleans roots and keeps them healthy. Although if it’s too bad the plant might not survive. And for future reference your water temps are probably to high. Keeping the water below 70° F will keep the risk of root rot down. @bubbles1

1 Like

Yes! I forgot to mention this… as well as the fact that the peroxide will kill the good stuff too. I don’t always remember stuff (I should say I frequently forget stuff)

1 Like

Lol it’s all good. Trying to actually think of all the info you acquire over time is hard to do. Hydro has a lot of small details that don’t sound like much individually but add up to create the whole system.

Maybe that’s why I’m back in coco… not one for keeping track of details. I’m a lazy gardener, autopots and octopots were made for me :sunglasses:

1 Like

Seedlings Shiatsu Kush and bs mystery have been put into solo cups

The bigger one in the back is Auto Mazar, day 20. She’ll be transferred into a bucket tonight.

4 Likes

I just received some Mazar Autos not too long ago. I’ll love to see how yours grows😁

1 Like

Added a couple LSD clones

2 Likes

Clones have roots and seem to be done with the ugly stage

Just learned about the benefits of feeding vitamin B so I’ll pick some up.

The others have been moved into the veg closet

4 Likes

One clone was given away and the other is trying not to get root bound in the solo while I’ve been dilly dallying getting her tote ready. That’s tonight’s project.

10 days ago I dropped a Sweet CBD seed that didn’t pop. 2 nights ago I dropped an Auto Chemdog and a Blueberry Auto. The Chemdog popped a tail and got put in a rooter. Still waiting on BBA.

1 Like

Auto Chemdog has joined the party

The seed membrane got stuck around her leaves. When I checked her at lunch all I had time for was a quick pic and spritz.

It was time for lights out so I let her be, hoping she’d grow out of it on her own. She didn’t…

So another spritz and a gentle tug to free her from the bond

3 Likes

I’ve been out of touch but I’m back, and better than ever. I’ve trudged through darkness and found the light. Today, I am very happy.

I’m not going to start new journals but will just resume this one with what’s going on currently.

Two GG4 seeds were dropped September 25… 3 week’s later this is all they’ve accomplished

A Grape Ape cracked open September 15 and is still deciding what to do

To their credit, it is kinda incredible they are still alive, I’ve neglected them terribly. They also struggled without a humidifier for almost 3 weeks. oops!

I really will try to journal these through harvest.

2 Likes