GreenThunder closet with QB

AHA has a small bit of deficiency, calcium is one of my suspects

I checked her pH (thanks to @dbrn32 for the reminder) and it was 6.5, just a bit high for coco. I added 1 qt with calmag and hydroguard, pH 5.5 and ppm 1150. Checked again after: pH 6.0 and ppm 1170. She seems to be consuming all nutes she’s being fed because she got a pretty heavy feeding a couple days ago and there was a bit of water left in her little res but almost no nutes. She’s going through about a qt per day

2 Likes

I think that’s the right move. Keep ph in more nominal range with little bit of calmag and hopefully she’ll be solid from there.

1 Like

The other bucket contains a photo (won’t do that again) and she drinks hers up before the pH has a chance to drop. I don’t know why but that made me think I didn’t need to monitor the pH for this auto who isn’t drinking nearly as fast.

1 Like

Closet is reopened!! Temps are 63-76 and while I’d prefer a higher low we’re gonna make it work

Auto Mazar gets regular tucking

The seedlings are settled into diy SIP units

5 Likes

Won’t let me edit to add the seedling strains. Shiatsu Kush on the left and an unknown bagseed on the right (bs was topped a few days ago)

4 Likes

Geez been a while since I’ve updated here… the Mystery bs1 has been moved to the tent for flowering. (I’ll update the tent journal later tonight)

An LSD clone has moved in and I created a jingle for clones…

Grow grow grow your clone
Filling up the screen
Sticky sweet smelly buds
Did not need a bean :smiley:

3 Likes

The other closet dwellers are…

Auto Mazar, day 57. I need to figure out why she’s sad

And Shiatsu Kush, day 42 (I think I better get her flipped soon)

5 Likes

@Familyman I still have no idea what Im doing and it interests me. Eventually down the road for sure.

1 Like

I feel like the coco coir bridged the gap between soil and hydro.

2 Likes

@Familyman I’m using promix.

1 Like

I agree. I’ve tried hydro and prefer coco. I’ve also taken it a step further in combining them with the SIP (self irrigating planter) method by making an octopot type unit (several actually)

Here are a couple of my diy units. All clear totes are covered to keep out light.

This is my most recent… a 3.5 gallon bucket in a 5 gallon bucket with a yogurt container wick

I also have a set of gro-buckets

And a set of autopots which I purchased without the res and use an 8 gallon bucket instead

6 Likes

Trying to decide whether it’s time to flip this clone or let her go another week or so

There are still several branches just an inch or so under the screen

4 Likes

Is it a clone from one of your plants? If so then it’ll act like the mother. If the mother didn’t stretch much in flower let her go a little longer. If she stretched a bunch i’d flip now. :wink:

1 Like

Good point! It is a clone from one of mine and I didn’t think of that. Maybe I’ll flip this weekend

:grin: based on size I would probably do the same. But knowing the mother gives you extra insight to what will happen. She looks good and healthy too.

1 Like