GreenThunder closet with QB

The beast had to be moved into the tent, the closet could no longer contain her properly.

Pineapple Chunk clone moved into the closet a week or so ago and was flipped today

I was looking at the octopot site for inspiration and found this…

I think I’ll try this with the PC clone instead of a PVC scrog :thinking:

7 Likes

PC clone didn’t stay in the closet more than a couple weeks, kicked out once there was space in the tent. Rotation has had the closet busy, the only way I’ll get to flower one in here is to do an auto. Enter… Amnesia Haze auto aka Ruth

She tops out at 17" and the light is at 51" set at full strength. Germination was about 33 days ago. I expected her to be short but not this short. I keep tucking her leaves out of the way so the side bits grow a bit

In the closet just until it’s time to flower… Canna’tsuXtimewreck aka Christina

She’s nearly ready to top or fimm

4 Likes

They all look beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m really happy to be back in coco but without the daily fussing.
I’m confused (but happy) with the stable pH in my bottom feeding buckets.

2 Likes

The main stem on AHA was getting too tall so I gently bent it over

The autopots have moved into the closet for vegging. Here’s LSD

The diy unit has been moved to the tent for flowering. I love this raggedy thing and will be making another, slightly prettier one with a smartpot. The pH has been stable and the feeding much less frequent.

Check out these roots!!

Here’s her top

The remainder of her progress will be tracked over in the tent journal.

6 Likes

Is that the AHA from 2 weeks ago? The shorty?!

2 Likes

Yes. She’s growing quite slow, eh? :thinking:

3 Likes

Holy feck, lady! That is crazy!

2 Likes

She’ll take off here soon then watch out!!l I’m not a bit worried (I think I haven’t fed her enough)

What are you talking about? She’s huge!

1 Like

Ok… I don’t think we’re talking about the same plant! :thinking: I thought you were asking about LSD

No, the AHA.

1 Like

Yeah, she sure did have a growth spurt. I was worried about her size a couple weeks ago, now her main cola is out of control.

1 Like

Crazy. She’s in an octopot?

1 Like

She’s in a 5 gallon bucket with ‘gro-bucket’ insert.

This one is in my diy octopot

The bucket is the same concept but smaller. I don’t think I’d do a photo in the gro-bucket because there’s less space.

How are you liking the bottom feeding unit you made?

3 Likes

I meant the gro-bucket! Not sure why I typed octopot. Lol!

So far, I’m loving the sip set-up.

1 Like

Both systems are very similar but I think of octopot as having a reservoir. I like both and will continue to use the buckets for autos. They fit perfectly in the closet.
At what point did you turn on the air pump?

I turned it on 1/17, so 13 days from germination. Saw a huge growth increase immediately.

1 Like

I don’t have one in the bucket or in my diy but the autopots have them. I was going to wait until I added the res but maybe I’ll just turn them on. Or maybe just one to compare the growth (although they are different strains)

2 Likes

I did turn on the air pump a few days ago and now the autopots ready for the res and valve unit to be added/turned on

4 Likes