Gorgeous harvest

1 Like

Beautiful! That is some killer smoke. You’ve been warned! :grinning:

1 Like

Looking forward it it :sunglasses:

1 Like

Couple dozen seeds, so far…

5 Likes

The tent has been converted from HPS to QB!!

Green Thunder is now fully qb, from the starter closet, into veg and through flower!! The Grape Ape clones will move in tonight, to join the mom who is half way through flowering.
More pics later… off to work (ugh!)

7 Likes

Congrats and welcome to the club! Your light bill thanks you

2 Likes

Very nice. And like @PurpNGold74 said I’m sure your electric bill will breathe a sigh of relief lol.

2 Likes

Yay! 48

3 Likes

@latewood @Hogmaster @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971

Would one of you be so kind as to change my journal name? I need to have the “HPS” removed (and/or replace HPS with QB)

Thanks guys!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ll be joining the autopot club soon, just placed my order tonight!! I’m getting the 2 pot smartpot system. Not going to give up on hydro but hubby is not into it and wants to do some in coco. I said only if we get the autopots

4 Likes

Have you seen the octopots?

1 Like

I have not. I’ll take a look but my order has been placed

Wohoo another autopot friend!!! What nutrient line do you plan on using with these in coco? Are you going to use air domes?

1 Like

I currently have AN Sensi and GH flora trio (but with the lucas formula) and these are available locally so probably one of these. There are several other lines also readily available. What do you use and/or recommend?

I use sensi grow/bloom but @bige seems to be doing real good with the Sensi coco line instead of the normal one, might be worth the try.

2 Likes

They do have that one here. I should probably let hubby choose, he’ll be in charge of the coco plants (sort of) :wink: I’ll share what he decides once we get to that point. I’m still hoping to not get a rejection call when shipping sees the address

2 Likes

Whatever should work :slight_smile:

Hello :sunglasses: is this led lamps good?? I have 600 w hps 3 pices now.
But i think about to chanche…
Could You tell me littele… Sorry my bad englisch
Love and Light from sweden

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM! Sorry i suck with lighting. Just wanted to say hi. So… :wave:t5:

2 Likes