I’m going to run this as a combined and perpetual journal.
Up first: closet with 260w xl qb. Grape Ape clone, Taystee, was cut 36 days ago; the mother had been under the 12/12 light schedule for 15 days. It took a couple weeks before the pistils stopped growing. She’s in a 5 gallon bucket with 3 gallons water and fed with AN Sensi Grow A and B plus power si and cal mag. I also add hydroguard and clear rez because my water temp is higher than ideal.
The tent has 3 occupants, each one vegged in the qb closet before being moved to the tent for flowering. They are all in coco (and will be my last in this medium, for now) and fed GH Flora Trio using the Lucas formula.
Psycho clone, Agnes, was cut 102 days ago and flipped 51 days ago.
Grape Ape sprouted 84 days ago and flipped 51 days ago
Laughing Buddha, Amy, sprouted 66 days ago and flipped 19 days ago. I gave several clippings to a friend recently and he’ll give a rooted clone back in a few days.
I’ve been here nearly a year and have learned enough to have nearly earned a degree Thank you ALL for your help, guidance, advice, and friendship.