GreensHouse ✌

Alot of people have problems with foxtails I kinda like the way they look, they don’t change anything but the looks of the buds. They tend to show up on buds that are the type that just keep putting out new pistils though which is where the problem is imo. Because then you get bud that’s ripe and bud that’s real green all together, but it’s genetic and there’s nothing you can really do about it. Now when it’s caused by to much light you can simply lower the intensity and it slows or stops it.
I think the best way to tell which you have is to look at the lower buds that you know are far from the light and if you see foxtails then it’s genetic

1 Like

Gotcha, tHat article mentions it normally being paired with bleaching. Is that what I am seeing on some of the uppers and lowers? That clipped bud is a lower cola. Has the very white top, washy brown look? Tried to circle what I’m speaking of here. Sorry for the overwhelming amount of questions this morning.

1 Like

That’s what I was saying a lot of those are way to far from the light for it to be caused by it. So I would say it’s genetic … i think yours looks like the bottom picture the one marked good

3 Likes

I’m a bit of a bonehead, now I got it! :v:Thank you once again!

1 Like

Look at these beauties I have growing right now, I like em big ol giant sativa buds :grin:

3 Likes

Those look beautiful. Big ol bud is right! I strive to produce the beauties you do my friend. :v:

Thank you for always helping out!

1 Like

Yous look great :+1: the key to big buds is to trim the plant to have fewer buds. The more buds a plant has the smaller they will be

2 Likes

As much as you all have taught me and I continue to learn. I am pretty hopeful that one day the tents here will reveal the Louisville sluggers!

Earth dust has been a major improvement! :v:And you my friend are a vault of knowledge! Thanks for being so kind and sharing all the time.

2 Likes

It’s my pleasure :crazy_face: I love growing these weeds and enjoying sharing n bs’ing about them It’s a great hobby, plus as I’m helping others I learn so much

1 Like

Definitely can see you put a lot of :heart: into it and help so many of us :v:!

1 Like

I think you got some great genetics and that foxtailing is just adding some sex appeal to your bud. Im still waiting on my 1st foxtail girl lol. Im even forcing high dli 2 get some with my bahama mama lol

2 Likes

Thank you @SilvaBack203 I appreciate the support. I was worried it was something I was doing wrong, since the ladies seem to of done this on their own I will take it! :v:

Hope you get your boys btw, saw you are looking to run a pollination operation!

2 Likes

I believe i found 1 but only time will tell hopefully in 2 weeks

2 Likes

awesome news! I am hoping for the opposite, all my blue dreams from first run were boys. I think they are starting to show some sex characteristics here also but only time will tell!

Good luck sir :v:

1 Like

Yes sir only time i got patience for the time been lol. Just hate watering every day lmaoo

1 Like

Have you guys seen this? I was told it is true, I haven’t grown anything regular since I found it so I don’t know personally

1 Like

I’ve seen this before. No idea if there is anything to it…

2 Likes

I’ve looked at the feminized seeds just to see but I haven’t bought any reg in a couple years n my old box of seeds was stolen last year it was full of reg seeds

I have some regular seeds still, this is an interesting find. First time seeing it

1 Like

If you pay attention and find out if it’s true or not please let me know, I’m planning on going back to making some of my own seeds it would be nice to be able to know the sex before planting, but I’m thinking this would be talked about a whole lot more if it was true. Still would like to know 4sure

1 Like