GreensHouse ✌

Can’t put that any better @Graysin learning never ends!!

2 Likes

This is why I try to include some kind of “this is my way or opinion” when I’m trying to help because my way might not work well for you

I love this great hobby… it never gets boring

6 Likes

Looking pretty good my friend seems like you did your research and are well on your way to success :+1:. You have good support system so far you tagged all great people!! Your in good hands :call_me_hand::muscle::love_you_gesture::sunglasses:. Im here to watch, lmk if you need anything

2 Likes

Mixed up the new soil, and it’s off to a cookout…. On a sad note I tipped over the lemon gelato x sour apple auto cup and can’t find the seed that didn’t sprout. Oh well. Down to 4!

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that, i did the same thing yesterday :cry:

Thank you for that info. I have my earth dust cooking in a bin… ill move it to the 7 gallon pots today & give it another 2 weeks to settle back in. Thank you for the heads up.

1 Like

Sorry as well, casualties of the newbie life lol

2 Likes

I think it’s just casualties in general. I just lost 3 to the same thing. One accidental whack and down like dominoes they go. :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

:cry: so this will just always happen… lol

1 Like

Just plant enough that you don’t mind the occasional loss. :sweat_smile::v:

2 Likes

Dont 4get pets like the plants 2. 1 of my dogs got 1 plant while back

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 lol this is true my Aussie always popping his head in, luckily he hasn’t got one yet.

Quick update on all projects over here. I put 2 white widow seeds right in HF out in the greenhouse. Keep the experiments coming… See what happens, and if I can keep up.

Sprouts are leaning a bit, realized I was rotating each solo cup risking knocking them all down when I could just rotate the entire tray under them. Have to start checking in before the hits.

Still one bubba kush auto that hasn’t broke soil. Temps are steady 77-80 light on, 72-75 light off, humidity 80-85…. Not sure if there’s any suggestion other than patience?

The flower girls are looking happy? Day 21 I can start taking some of the larger leafs covering some bud sites and what not?

Here’s under the net, would like to clean some of this also?

3 Likes

Check the soil a couple inches down for moisture. Sometimes my stuff dries out and I didn’t even notice. If you’re dry, add some water and pop a dome overtop of the one who still hasn’t broken ground.

2 Likes

On it, thank you @Graysin

Think I spotted a :face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

Nice bud forming

1 Like

Canopy is a mess, might have to make that more priority for number 2. That flower stretch no matter how much you read about it. Quite impressive.

1 Like

BOBSBURGERS-s5e10

2 Likes

@MeEasy they got a trim, although it don’t look like it lol. Took just what was blocking sites and the palm sized fan leaves. Didn’t want to over do it on the first try.

Seedlings doing ok. One broke soil very late and not looking the best. Not sure how much longer I should hold out hope for it? Here it is:

The regular blue dreams are bigger than the bubba auto. Everyone has domes, just removed for pic.

2 Likes

Everything is looking good I was just making a funny on what you said about the canopy being a mess :laughing: your little one looks like it has the seed membrane stuck on it… I dip my fingers in some water and drip some on the seedling a couple three times a day that’s stuck (helmet head) and keep a dome on it until it pops out. This just softens up the shell and gives the little lady a better chance. I’ve heard other say they do surgery and remove the skin or shell but my hands aren’t steady enough to do it I’ve actually pulled the seedling out of the soil trying it :sweat_smile:

1 Like