Greenie smell with a touch of good good

Hello everyone, im getting ahold of yous to see if i can get some advice about why my BBG photos dont smell strong? it has mostly a green smell with a slight sent of good good. this is my second grow under my belt now and want to get advice before i start my third batch. can someone help me?

How long have they been curing ? It can take a few weeks in jars for the hay smell to go away and the dank to show up.

1 Like

I just popped them in a wide mouth clear glass jar 2 days ago and I let them dry at 68 degrees Fahrenheit at 60% rh for a week

1 Like

Yeah if you just jarred them up it’ll take a bit to get the smell your looking for. It helps if you put a hygrometer in the jar so you can track the humidity. You’ll want to keep burping the jars until you get to a stable 62rh.

1 Like

i do have one in there and its below 62% its pushing 49% :confused:

It sounds like they may have dried out to fast . That will be harder to clear up the hay smell. Slowly drawing out the moisture is key to removing the chlorophyll from the buds

1 Like

yeah tbh the RH got low to 50% during the last week of bloom and i couldn’t bring it up fast enough