GREENHOUSE no good?

75% Amber? That means the THC has mostly converted to CBN, which is why you’re not getting as high as you’d like.

3 Likes

Yes their prices are very reasonable and lots of selection. They have clips and channeling, I used cedar lathe. You can buy light dep covering too. They also make custom sizes by seam welding very inexpensively. I had mine 3 weeks after ordering but that was before Corona 9000

1 Like

seriously? You havent smoked my dope… i personally, have smoked indoor that sucked ass! Bad genetics, bad growing and curing, bad environment. Not all indoor is good, not all dope is good for all users either. Some people like couch lock, sativa sucks for them. Some people like amber others like cloudy. Ive had wicked looking plants that were not so great to smoke but made great edibles and creams. To say that outdoor or greenhouse weed isnt as good as indoor is not at all true or accurate. Trust me on that. Its all about the terpines!

2 Likes

So high peak is the best time to harvest? I’ve tried both and 75% amber when I smoke it gets me a good buzz but the highest thc peak IMO gets me alot higher so I can agree with you on that. I personally like majority cloudy with few Amber’s on some plants and on others I like mostly amber couchlock effect. Basically love both cause either way they both will get you feeling absolutely good. Especially when you make edibles with majority cloudy triches it will definitely get me higher than the clouds lol @blackthumbbetty I’m going to check them out thank you! @Cannabian

1 Like

It’s subjective. I prefer cloudy and almost zero Amber. I do not want couchlock.

1 Like

Some of us have a preference with a mix of taste, high and presentation, doesn’t matter where it’s grown. Indoor weed is “generally” taken care of better than greenhouse and outdoor. Like I said earlier I’ve smoked fire greenhouse and outdoor but it’s a more rare occurrence than smoking fire indoor.

1 Like

The major difference between greenhouse or outdoor, is consistent environment. Light indoors is 100 percent all of the time. Outdoor or greenhouse may not be the same. Temp and humidity are also controlled, most greenhouse operations dont do this unless they do lol.
The big downside of artificial light is light penetration, the power of light from artificial lights is lost with distance from the fixture quite fast, not so with the sun. The sun is a true full spectrum light source, it has UV as well as all the required colors for plant growth in spades! Its free! The sun also automatically changes, above the equatorial reqion, to initiate flowering.

3 Likes

Some people naturally produce more thc for their cannabinoid system, hence the variance of allowable thc in a drug screen. I see that as a real possibility.

@Cannabian With greenhouse since you did DIY greenhouse I might need your help figuring out greenhouse setup. I’m wanting to do about 3 or 4 acres or atleast having close to 70 to 100 plants maybe more. Don’t know how much space I should have plants apart etc.

Depends on strain, but I wanted to grow a hedge. I think Ive accomplished that :laughing:. Personally I would grow large plants about 10 feet across and 12 feet high at least. You should have about 6 feet between plants in every direction to service them and to keep plants from shading each other. Also, space can help with pest infestations by making islands out of the plants. You can grow tighter though and do quite well. For large plantations where cover is required the most cost effective method is the tried and true poly tunnel. Easy to set up, fast! And you can leave the cover off until fall. And if you are into doing more than one crop a season, depending on your location you can do light dep. Its a lot of work, you have to be there every day without fail.