Greenhouse into growtent?

Hi all a newbie here just a question got 3 girls in greenhouse they start bud is it possible to put them in growtent under light etc i think its getting to cold in nights outside in greenhouse for them thanks so much

1 Like

@Annznl you can move them indoors with no problems as long as they get 12/12 light because they are budding. Make sure you don’t have any light leaks when they’re in the dark. Welcome to the forum and good luck with your grow.

1 Like

Thank you so much for quick response :+1::+1::+1:

welcome @Annznl as @OldSkunk mentioned welcome to ilgm and sure you can bring your gals in…lol
be alert of bugs and pest,you do not want to contaminate your tent…

2 Likes

Hi Bige
Yeah that was also one of reasons those caterpillars :rage:dont want to spray to much :blush:

1 Like

Hi me again as you can see did put girls in there final home.But i did see there as lot of puddles with water on the floor do i have to remove or leave it for humidity thanks

Leave your leafs Depending on your temps as long as it’s not a hard freeze several days they should be fine 40s at night are low but 50s is better remember it’s a weed it will take some punishment But if you have room inside an enough light that works too

Hi @Hogmaster
Not sure where you talking about is this answer for my post ?