Greenhouse build on the cheap

Oh man!! That really sucks. It would be a nasty sore spot.

Sounds about right what is wrong with people like it’s to much to be a decent person? Honor your word and give an honest days work for good days pay ,I do like the shelf’s tho nice repurposeing sorry about your bad luck

2 Likes

agree,I always try to live by the golden rule. The truck was just a material thing, who knows I might have spent a butt load of money and the first time out got broadsided by a drunk… :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute: Mike

3 Likes

Looking good. As for snooping neighbors I was thinking about using the extraction process I use to make feco and extracting the urushiol from the abundant poison ivy on my property and making a paste I can put on stuff so when people touch it they get handfuls of concentrated poison ivy juice. Just one of those random 4am thoughts.

8 Likes

That is a great looking shelf

I like it good plan for nosy neighbors

1 Like

Nothing about that plan screams backfire

3 Likes

@Allinherhead To much work, last year I had this come up in my back yard

After research I found out its called Maypop, very invasive and attracts Bumblebees, seeds form in a pod which is about the size of a baseball. Just after this showed up I got a nest of bumblebees that were very aggressive. I couldn’t mow because they would attack. I figure if I throw a handful of seeds in his bushes and behind his fence… Well payback is a bitch

7 Likes

That’s awesome!! Payback is Hell!!

1 Like

Kinda passive aggressive , awsome.
We had some obnoxious folks camped next to us one time and my brothers squirted watered down pancake syrup around their tents and tables and the ants and yellow jackets made their weekend less enjoyable.

6 Likes

:thinking: I think I have some syrup. I have ants, it would be rude not to share. I still like the Maypop its a alien/pod person type thing. Its to cool to pull up but he doesn’t know what it attracts till its to late.

2 Likes

It’s amazing what you can do if the weed is good enough. :jack_o_lantern: :+1:

Everyone have a safe Halloween, Mike

5 Likes

Wow did you do that? That is awesome :blush::v:

Mrs. Cat is a retired elementary librarian and now she subs. She wanted to thank some of the teachers for using her during the year. She knows I have a talent for carving I have been doing it for 50 years. She ask me to carve something for the kids. With the teachers in mind. I also did a Baby Yoda. On. the back of the Prowler (cat) face I carved a cat just sitting and when the candle is lit it make a shadow of the cat on the wall. I use small saws and clay forming tools. These pumpkins represent about 6 hrs of carving, but the joy the kids and teachers get is priceless. Mike

10 Likes

Very nice indeed.

2 Likes

They are once again awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

Very cool, nice job!

1 Like

Looks great :v:

1 Like

This is mine from last year. Nothing like yours but I was happy with it.

5 Likes

Very cool nice job.

1 Like