Greenhorn here. Looking for affirmation

Hey thanks for that.

How do you apply?

1 Like

I added 3 tablespoons to one gallon poured one gallon between two pots soaking them the top two icnhes of each pot two times a week also sprayed neem oil on the plants under the leaves. Took me a month but littlle fungus gnats no more. If I see any and you will I spray down the soil.

Get yourself a SmallBoy watering filter. Not too expensive and definitely provide for healthier plants.

@dbrn32,
Just wanted to give an update!!

They are doing wonderfully!

They started flowering at day 21, and this is what they look like at day 32:

The temps have been getting pretty low, due to a SUPER cold snap we got here.
So the future sugar leaves are getting some pretty purple to them

I know out of chronological order, but I had done a SUPER heavy de-foliation on them, like 4 days ago.
And a moderate one like 9 days ago.
The one 4 days ago I took of LITERALLY every single fan leaf off of every branch, except the VERY top set on every branch.
BLOWS my mind how fast they fill out.

I will do one more heavy defoliation in about 2.5 weeks.
Just before defoliaton 9 days ago:

Just after defoliation 9 days ago:

Today:
(I’m a stoner. The below image was IMG_0420 on this memory card :smiley:
I’m glad it wasn’t blurry, because I would’ve uploaded it anyway!)

1 Like

I’m familiar with the cold. It was 20f when I walked out door this morning and felt like a heatwave.

Imo you should choose one path or the other when cleaning up your canopy. If you’re going to do heavy defol then do one after transition and maybe another 2 weeks prior to harvest. If you’re going to do light defol, then just pull a few large fan leaves here and there throughout your grow. You don’t want to get into habit of potentially taking enough leaves to shock your plants all the time.

2 Likes

Appreciate that dbrn32, good info to know :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes