Green sneks guide to growing autos organically easily in coco

You have a great grow going here. I have a couple questions if you don’t mind. First is how do you deal with your run off? I am not seeing any trays under the pots :thinking: I have never seen 484 plant food and can’t find any info on it. Any chance you can help point me to it to look at.
Please. Don’t take this the wrong way as I am trying to figure out how to basically copy a grow like yours to keep my autos smaller when I want. I know I can feed them heavy to slow them down. But I see all of yours flowered early. That would really help me out. I average a 6 - 7 week veg time. And since you are in coco too. You may un knowingly hold they key I am looking for :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think the key to them flowering so early is the red leaning lights since it’s more like fall it triggers either that or the Mr fulvic triggers the hormone that activates it sooner since it super boosts all other aspects of growth too. Theres trays under each pot but I aim to water them perfectly so any water that does run off is reabsorbed since I don’t have to worry about salts. And heres a link to 484 Amazon

1 Like

Just threw the Mexican airline into the dark and ate a small bud to get a minor effect and it’s wonderfully light like your floating on a cloud the buds came out fantastically frosty too

1 Like

This is the trio i use lucky enough to have full access to all the DTE organics locally

2 Likes

LUCKY they’re so pricey over Amazon If I didn’t get such great results I’d look for alternatives but you’ve got the beginnings of a good grow there

1 Like

Weekly update took out crystal candy xl and lemon mimosa to go into the dark . The g13 is really liking the red light and is developing her buds much more nicely. The frosty gelato is becoming giant

(upload://1Wn826mSmT17nkAK1qM23pNGXOR.jpeg)

1 Like