Green sneks guide to growing autos organically easily in coco

You have a great grow going here. I have a couple questions if you don’t mind. First is how do you deal with your run off? I am not seeing any trays under the pots :thinking: I have never seen 484 plant food and can’t find any info on it. Any chance you can help point me to it to look at.
Please. Don’t take this the wrong way as I am trying to figure out how to basically copy a grow like yours to keep my autos smaller when I want. I know I can feed them heavy to slow them down. But I see all of yours flowered early. That would really help me out. I average a 6 - 7 week veg time. And since you are in coco too. You may un knowingly hold they key I am looking for :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think the key to them flowering so early is the red leaning lights since it’s more like fall it triggers either that or the Mr fulvic triggers the hormone that activates it sooner since it super boosts all other aspects of growth too. Theres trays under each pot but I aim to water them perfectly so any water that does run off is reabsorbed since I don’t have to worry about salts. And heres a link to 484 Amazon

1 Like

Just threw the Mexican airline into the dark and ate a small bud to get a minor effect and it’s wonderfully light like your floating on a cloud the buds came out fantastically frosty too

2 Likes

This is the trio i use lucky enough to have full access to all the DTE organics locally

2 Likes

LUCKY they’re so pricey over Amazon If I didn’t get such great results I’d look for alternatives but you’ve got the beginnings of a good grow there

1 Like

Weekly update took out crystal candy xl and lemon mimosa to go into the dark . The g13 is really liking the red light and is developing her buds much more nicely. The frosty gelato is becoming giant

(upload://1Wn826mSmT17nkAK1qM23pNGXOR.jpeg)

3 Likes

Weekly update tangerine dream was put in the dark didn’t think she was done because she likes to foxtail a lot and put out fresh white pistils but looking close I saw a decent amount of amber, she frosted up beautifully.

3 Likes

4x4 seeded with 6 main 3 backups and 2 morning glories lol all I have left to do is move the exhaust fan over and 260 xl when grow 3 finished strains are Cream mandarin xl, purple lemonade, wedding cheese cake, orange sherbet, strawberry pie,fro yo. Back ups California snow, amnesia haze, durban sunrise ALL AUTOS.

2 Likes

Weekly update threw the frosty gelato into the basement , she grew to big for my closet so 2 of her natural 4 main colas(its like she fimmed herself lol) got light bleached a little bit was totally worth it because even the smallest popcorn bud is covered in frosty trichs. Grow 4 is going well 10/11 seeds sprouted RIP cream mandarins at least 2 of the 1 seed packs I had sprouted THANK GOD.

3 Likes

You are growing some nice plants there my friend. What light is it again that you are using. And is this last plant about a 30"x30" girl would you say? Or a little bigger? :grin:

1 Like

The 260 xl rspec its gonna be working with a 300 L rspec in my 4x4 and it’s closer to 32x 28x28

2 Likes

That one light for all those pots ?

Yup 2 lights for the 4x4